Tendonitis???

B

Blueedge

I've had acute patella tendonitis so bad I couldn't climb stairs and I've also had tennis elbow...my doc had me on Celebrex 200mg 3 times a day at the height of problem, I used some deca 50mg a week for 16 weeks and cured it....the tennis elbow my doc wanted to inject but I see this as a last resort to a minor problem, instead she gave me "VOLTAREN gel" healed elbow within days and I had a huge tube of it left , still do
U guys suffering with tendonitis there are several ways to cure it ranging from topical gel, oral anti inflammatory pills to injects of cortisone...start with asking ur doc for VOLTAREN gel it works , it's cheap and u will have plenty left for further issues if they arise..

i got a bunch of that stuff myself, works pretty decent

I got to get some then!! Tried the pills and the TB500...didn't work. 🙁

TSizemore said:
I got to get some then!! Tried the pills and the TB500...didn't work. 🙁
TSizemoreMy brother is having bad tennis elbow right now on cycle, I gave him my VOLTAREN and it's knocked out most of pain...he hasn't been able to rest arm tho, working 10 hours a day +
I'm sure when he can slow down some it will heal it right up...

I need to get some of this stuff cause I have lateral epicondylitis, tennis elbow, real bad in my right elbow. I already had the anti inflammatory medicine and I had 2 cortisone shots so far but they only last a few weeks then wear off and it hurts the same as before the shot.

Ever try self myofascial release?? Many people who have elbow pain can trace it back to a shoulder problem. Most people (including doctors dont know how to find it though). I had an athlete who was having a shoulder issue and i linked it to a problem in his hip and now its moved down to his ankle. Hip is getting better but it is moving (this is a good thing). Many times those drugs mask the issue while its slowly getting worse. Eventually if not FIXED it can lead to you actually needing all those injections and surgeries. This is something I somewhat specialize in with performance athletes, shoot me a PM or email if any of you are interested. Ask ODIN he will tell you..

homegrown said:
Ever try self myofascial release?? Many people who have elbow pain can trace it back to a shoulder problem. Most people (including doctors dont know how to find it though). I had an athlete who was having a shoulder issue and i linked it to a problem in his hip and now its moved down to his ankle. Hip is getting better but it is moving (this is a good thing). Many times those drugs mask the issue while its slowly getting worse. Eventually if not FIXED it can lead to you actually needing all those injections and surgeries. This is something I somewhat specialize in with performance athletes, shoot me a PM or email if any of you are interested. Ask ODIN he will tell you..
homegrown
This is interesting. I have had both my rotator cuff tendons and both bicep long head tendons repaired, I have 4 anchors in each shoulder. So shoulder problems I have had but they have been fixed, could it still be the cause of my tennis elbow?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.