Tennis elbow

Having ayes college and semi-pro tennis for sometime, I battled te... Lateral epicondylitis. A cortisone shot worked for me, but reoccurring symptoms required NSAIDS, ice/heat treatment, massage and stretching. I know some exercises that will help if you need to know.

MattyIce date=1483382617 said:
Having ayes college and semi-pro tennis for sometime, I battled te... Lateral epicondylitis. A cortisone shot worked for me, but reoccurring symptoms required NSAIDS, ice/heat treatment, massage and stretching. I know some exercises that will help if you need to know.
MattyIce date=1483382617Thank you for your reply. I will ask the doc for a cortisone shot.
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get better. What are those exercises?

RICE ... I cannot rest, I have a demanding job. Compress? Like wearing a sleeve? I can do that.

I use IPAM to help my joints and tennis elbow. It works great!

https://www.evolutionary.org/ipamorelin-peptide-facts-explained

This link will show you everything you need to know.

Rest is best to heal it. I had it before and it hurt bad and hampered everything I did. I went to the doc and got a cortisone shot and it only lasted 6 weeks then I had to get another which lasted just 6 weeks again so the doc said just give it rest because you cant keep getting cortisone shots. I let it rest and took it real easy and it eventually went away after several months.

Thanks
TMM

TheMuscleMan date=1483639849 said:
Rest is best to heal it. I had it before and it hurt bad and hampered everything I did. I went to the doc and got a cortisone shot and it only lasted 6 weeks then I had to get another which lasted just 6 weeks again so the doc said just give it rest because you cant keep getting cortisone shots. I let it rest and took it real easy and it eventually went away after several months.

Thanks
TMM
TheMuscleMan date=1483639849No workout at all then? I see the doctor later today about my right knee. I will ask him about the elbow.

How's your elbow doing?

Meloxicam is amazing, but it has some side effects that I didn't care for.

Try using joint supplements, ibuprofen and prednisone if you can get that.

Daredevil date=1483771146 said:
How's your elbow doing?

Daredevil date=1483771146Still the same ... Doc wants me to do physio and avoid doing what caused the injury. If only I knew what caused it ... Ibuprofen is a no no here because of my stomach (gastritis/oesophagitis).

Daredevil date=1483771146 said:
How's your elbow doing?

Daredevil date=1483771146Side effects? Prednisone at various dose ages has extreme side effects...much more severe and common than Moebic. Don't take that shit unless your under Doctor supervision. (Ironic to say on this website lol)

Only side effect I get is hiccups with prednisone. But it truly does some wonders for inflammation.

Was living in ibuprofen for the longest in order to get thru a tricep workout.
I was forced to rest it after my surgery and re-learned to trained for the feel of the muscle, which I had forgotten.
Now it's almost gone completely and I'm starting to build my triceps back up.

Rest, back off the weight and learn to feel the muscle!!

jshredz date=1483925897 said:
I was forced to rest it after my surgery and re-learned to trained for the feel of the muscle, which I had forgotten.

jshredz date=1483925897You're lucky then lol. Just kidding bro. Mine does feel better with rest. Skull crushers are the culprit for me.....

jshredz date=1483925897 said:

jshredz date=1483925897This is my 4th day off and it's already driving me nuts. Elbow is better but I have tennis at 5. We'll see how that goes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.