Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Got that damn tennis elbow again, still working through it but lightened up the weights and changed routine.

To top it off sprained my bad legs ankle, bahh if only I could stay healthy!

Here’s a way I help my elbow when it hurts.
Get a deep bowl fill it up with ice cold water .
Get another bowl fill it up with super hot water, as hot as you can stand it.
I sit down at my table and put one elbow in the hot water one in the cold and switch every 5 min.
Keep doing it until the hot water gets colder , refill it and do it again.
After a few times , maybe a few days of this it helps tone down the pain a lot .
Try it !!

Ice, rest, acupuncture and Motrin.

Rest is best.... it does suck tho! I had my shot up with cortisone so many times that both elbows are shitty. It's random between golfers and tennis but at least one is suffering all the time. I use a cbd rub that seems to help during workouts but I have to ice em down afterwards to numb em to b able to sleep. Good luck brother!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Rest is best.... it does suck tho! I had my shot up with cortisone so many times that both elbows are shitty. It's random between golfers and tennis but at least one is suffering all the time. I use a cbd rub that seems to help during workouts but I have to ice em down afterwards to numb em to b able to sleep. Good luck brother!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
One-fiveIts actually 'golf' I believe. I was debating getting some cbd to see if it helps

Have you ever tried BPC-157?

It’s magical brother. It literally just took my tennis elbow away... I tried all kinds of stuff OTC everyone suggested.. straps, braces, meds... nothing worked. I limped my way through routines for months and then had 6 weeks of no lifting because of surgeries.. it still stuck around...

One week on this stuff so far and boom, gone..

I had pain in my wrist a while back.. 4 weeks on, boom, gone and hasn’t come back.

I couldn’t believe I forgot about that stuff and ordered it up. Now it’s like it never happened.

You just gotta run it 4 weeks and then jump off and see where you’re at.

Have you ever tried BPC-157?

It’s magical brother. It literally just took my tennis elbow away... I tried all kinds of stuff OTC everyone suggested.. straps, braces, meds... nothing worked. I limped my way through routines for months and then had 6 weeks of no lifting because of surgeries.. it still stuck around...

One week on this stuff so far and boom, gone..

I had pain in my wrist a while back.. 4 weeks on, boom, gone and hasn’t come back.

I couldn’t believe I forgot about that stuff and ordered it up. Now it’s like it never happened.

You just gotta run it 4 weeks and then jump off and see where you’re at.
CowboyMikeno i havent bro, def plan to look into it. wish id known i just bought peptides lol my luck

found some 30 bucks buy 2 get 1 free decent price?

found some 30 bucks buy 2 get 1 free decent price?
GRIM
It’s not a bad price, if it’s good... I know I have to get 10 at a time at 14each ... but I trust it 100% because of who it comes from.

So if you get 3 for $15 more.. but you only have to get 3 and not 10, it’s not that bad imo.. as long as it’s a 5mg vial, you can get 10days per vial... I do double that though personally even though it’s honestly not necessary. But my head has weird ocd things going on. So once I fixate on a number, that’s what I’m going with.

But 3 - 5mg vials will carry you through the 4 weeks doing 500mcg/day and that’s good enough to do the trick.

To me the extra 15 is worth it, so long as I knew it was gtg... otherwise I’ll pay the 140 for piece of mind

found a 10mg bottle 35 bucks free ship giving it a 'shot'
did you do subq or intermuscular near site?

found a 10mg bottle 35 bucks free ship giving it a 'shot'
did you do subq or intermuscular near site?
GRIM
I do a binder clip above the spot in my elbow that it hurts.. then pin subq from the pinched skin between the binder clip (you can use chip clip as well)

I do a binder clip above the spot in my elbow that it hurts.. then pin subq from the pinched skin between the binder clip (you can use chip clip as well)
CowboyMikethis gonna be tricky its my good arm, other dont work so well but up for a challenge. ty brother giving it a try

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.