Terumo

I’d like to know too. Those are my favorite.

Shopmedvet.com terumo needles and syringes available there. I use terumo needles and excel syringes because they have a nipple on the plunger that gets all the oil out of the hub.

I have always used BD and they are my go to.
But that Special plunger that allows you to get all the oil out of the tip, sounds pretty cool and beneficial.
May have to check those out, maybe give them a try.
I have a question Jstone.
Sometimes in the tip, where that little bit of oil hangs out, has bubbles when pinning is done. Wouldn't that be bad to push that little extra oil in, especially if there's air bubbles in there as well?

I pull air in the syring to help push all the oil out. I sometimes draw as much as 1ml of air to push the oil out. A few bubbles wont cause any problems.

Last edited:
Allegro is where I go.
Very good place to go, always have everything I need.
Fast Delivery!
Very Discrete like @01dragonslayer said.

i used to use shopmedvet until i tried purchasing syringes from them. Stated their policies changed and that they only sold to licensed practitioners...

I just ordered from them like 2 months ago

I agree best needles out there.

you got a big ass pet!

I know! god damn pet uses 5ml barrels so he doesn’t have to pin 2x

i miss 5 ml plungers!
They come in handy!

weird when i went to the finalize order tab in the comment section they had two different codes, (I was buying two different needles) and my ip address in it. Not sure why my ip address was put on it but i decided not to submit the order.

@cdan24 ip is logged on every server for most part. Stores do it like that simply to say hey we got your ip dont use a stolen card. It's nothing to worry about bro
if need be try a vpn
eg still offers 2 but outside. US so unsure if they would work
either way its Actually pretty stsndard.
eg doesnt keep ip info but thats rare

@GRIM thats good to know for the future. I was a little freaked out because i never saw it like that before so was caught a bit off guard. thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.