test cyp 200mg buccal transmucosal tablets rx

B

Blueedge

Ok guys I ran into an old friend while in pcb for concert tonight...he has a script for test cyp pills ..yes u read that right heres info on them.Intrabuccal Administration (Adhesive Gum) - Press the extended-release buccal (transmucosal) tablet against the gum above the upper left or right incisor twice daily (morning and evening) about 12 hours apart. These tablets will adhere to the gum and do not dissolve completely; do not chew or swallow.161 Dislodge and remove the tablet after 12 hours. Alternate application sites above the left and right upper incisors. Consult manufacturer’s patient information for instructions on proper intrabuccal administration and removal of the tablet. If the gum tablet fails to properly adhere to the gum or falls off within the first 8 hours, replace the old tablet with a new one. The new tablet may remain in place until the time of the next regularly scheduled dose (i.e., 12 hours after the original buccal tablet was administered). If the buccal tablet falls off after 8 hours but before 12 hours, replace the original tablet with one that can serve as the second dose for that day.
Pic of bottle modified to hide personal info...he has a shit load of them and will let me have them..has anyone heard of these and is anyone interested in them?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yes not very much info on web about them but the info I found verifies they are legit..appearance and all..
But not often prescribed. ..its a legit script from doctor.

Why would want a pill stuck in your mouth all the Damn time. Just give me the pin..

slimpickings said:
Why would want a pill stuck in your mouth all the Damn time. Just give me the pin..
slimpickingsIm not suggesting this to be an ideal delivery system and im not sure exactly what benefit it would add if a person used them on typical cycle of injects..looking for input on them mainly..from info I found they are probably only helpful as trt ....I was curious how 2 -200mg tabs a day would raise test leveks compared to
Other delivery methods... being its cyp I dont believe it would release into body any faster than inject cyp..meaning it wouldnt work like tne...possibly useful on a cruise cycle if u dont mind
Dipping ur test like tobacco hahaha... shame they arent tne tablets lol
I was amazed that they existed. I have never heard of them

That's pretty cool never heard of that. Ummm that pic of the bottle doesn't look very modified. The name is quite clear. Lol unless u changed the name on it. Either way very cool to hear about this

Vino 1 said:
That's pretty cool never heard of that. Ummm that pic of the bottle doesn't look very modified. The name is quite clear. Lol unless u changed the name on it. Either way very cool to hear about this
Vino 1I posted a modified pic. But eg rejected it so I had to post real pic so yall could see script..yall dont tell anyone whos it is lol

They are BUNK, I suggest you send them to me for Proper Disposal 🙂

Aventia

Blueedge said:
Ok guys I ran into an old friend while in pcb for concert tonight...he has a script for test cyp pills ..yes u read that right heres info on them.Intrabuccal Administration (Adhesive Gum) - Press the extended-release buccal (transmucosal) tablet against the gum above the upper left or right incisor twice daily (morning and evening) about 12 hours apart. These tablets will adhere to the gum and do not dissolve completely; do not chew or swallow.161 Dislodge and remove the tablet after 12 hours. Alternate application sites above the left and right upper incisors. Consult manufacturer’s patient information for instructions on proper intrabuccal administration and removal of the tablet. If the gum tablet fails to properly adhere to the gum or falls off within the first 8 hours, replace the old tablet with a new one. The new tablet may remain in place until the time of the next regularly scheduled dose (i.e., 12 hours after the original buccal tablet was administered). If the buccal tablet falls off after 8 hours but before 12 hours, replace the original tablet with one that can serve as the second dose for that day.
Pic of bottle modified to hide personal info...he has a shit load of them and will let me have them..has anyone heard of these and is anyone interested in them?
Blueedge

They could come in handy if traveling or in a situation you couldn't bring your gear. I would put a bottle in the toy box...what price point are you looking at?

Interesting. Never heard of it. It would be more interesting if I didn't like to pin but it's become part of my daily routine so pinning doesn't bother me. I prefer it over having something in my mouth all day. That would be odd but I suppose you get use to it.

the prototype said:
Interesting. Never heard of it. It would be more interesting if I didn't like to pin but it's become part of my daily routine so pinning doesn't bother me. I prefer it over having something in my mouth all day. That would be odd but I suppose you get use to it.
the prototypeONLY because you are a fellow "ripped golfer".....I will leave these statements alone! But, honestly, be a little more careful how you say what you say, this one is too easy! 😛

He gave me ten and bottle to show here..I believe he has a few hundred, as far as price I figure it should be close to same value as cyp inject in same quantity. .so say 10 -200mg pills would be 40-45. Let me see how many he has and get them in my posession , we will go from there if anyone wants to try them.
The travel idea is good...no darts no vials, a couple of pills would be easy to hide and would be a ok substitute for a sbort period of time say like a vacation...hell I may keep some myself for that lol.
Im gonna try a few this week and see how I feel.

So let me get this straight..........you're supposed to take two (that's 2) 200mg pills (that's 400mg) every day? That's 2800mg of Cypionate a week :-\ !! The delivery system has to be completely screwed if you have to take that much to get a decent amount out of it?!

TSizemore said:
So let me get this straight..........you're supposed to take two (that's 2) 200mg pills (that's 400mg) every day? That's 2800mg of Cypionate a week :-\ !! The delivery system has to be completely screwed if you have to take that much to get a decent amount out of it?!
TSizemoreThats the only dosing info I found but it doesnt seem right..id say a half pill twice a day would be sufficient.
Im gonna try a few this weem and see how I respond..before I share them

Blueedge said:
He gave me ten and bottle to show here..I believe he has a few hundred, as far as price I figure it should be close to same value as cyp inject in same quantity. .so say 10 -200mg pills would be 40-45. Let me see how many he has and get them in my posession , we will go from there if anyone wants to try them.
The travel idea is good...no darts no vials, a couple of pills would be easy to hide and would be a ok substitute for a sbort period of time say like a vacation...hell I may keep some myself for that lol.
Im gonna try a few this week and see how I feel.
Blueedge
That may be a little high...based on the dosage and conversion rate you need a shit load more to get the same blood levels. At least based on the dosage posted. How much do you think actually makes it into your system and then makes it past your liver before it's destroyed? That would help you set the price point. But still interested for vacations and travel!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back