GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Alright bros serious question. I've always been a Test E man, love the strength, aggression, and how versitile it is. As you all know I love to bulk, and in meeting up with one of my old friends yesterday he swore on the better effects of Test C compared to E. I did some reading on both , AGAIN , and found info on how Test C was a better promoter for bulk . Now what do ya think ???

Good question. I've never really seen these two as much different. Both long ester testosterone. My doc only prescribes cyp. Why? I have no clue. I'm a prop man myself. Lol. If there was a significant difference I might go to cyp again someday.

I honestly dont see how 1 extra carbon on the cypionate ester would make a difference. I have also tried both and didnt notice any difference. I am a test E guy just because i dont want the test to come out of solution and it is a little bit more test

As far the compounds themselves there is really a small difference in the 2. I had always used cyp until last year but have changed to enth and seem to like it better myself. Not sure the aggression you speak of comes from test itself though.

The difference will have to be what you see in yourself. Do 6 weeks on each and compare. Remember going to take 12 -14 days for them both 2 kick in.

RockShawn said:
Good question. I've never really seen these two as much different. Both long ester testosterone. My doc only prescribes cyp. Why? I have no clue. I'm a prop man myself. Lol. If there was a significant difference I might go to cyp again someday.
RockShawn
Right now I'm fuckin with Test 400 from Heinsenburg , so I'm getting the best of both, just thinking whether , maybe I should fuck with Test C for a cycle and see if it makes a difference ?

Buck said:
As far the compounds themselves there is really a small difference in the 2. I had always used cyp until last year but have changed to enth and seem to like it better myself. Not sure the aggression you speak of comes from test itself though.

The difference will have to be what you see in yourself. Do 6 weeks on each and compare. Remember going to take 12 -14 days for them both 2 kick in.
Buck
Yea Buck my aggression gets elevated , but maybe it's all the other things I'm taking as well, lol . But in the beginning of my anabolics venture I did try both Test E and C , but really never noticed the difference myself, maybe because I didn't really know what to look for ? But in only doin Test E , I do feel like I get more of an edge as far as strength and it does feel like I get pissed off easier, maybe it's just me? I think in the future I'll try a Test C cycle and see what happens, as for now my next cycle is already planned so it'll have to wait .

Keep the responses coming guys , see what the favorite Test is and results !!!

morrey said:
I honestly dont see how 1 extra carbon on the cypionate ester would make a difference. I have also tried both and didnt notice any difference. I am a test E guy just because i dont want the test to come out of solution and it is a little bit more test
morrey
Test E advocate right here too Morrey, from Morrey's Wigs !!! The wigs that never come off !!! Morrey's Wigs are tested against hurricane winds !!! I love that movie !!!

both the same 2 me, don't notice any real difference.

Neither. I use test-Z and test-X. It's the stuff bane from batman is on. Shit gets you jacked!

goodfella said:
Neither. I use test-Z and test-X. It's the stuff bane from batman is on. Shit gets you jacked!
goodfellathe dead dude?

I like both. You have 2 >> 5.0's (250E, 250C) comin, I know you're gonna dig it.

Torres said:
morrey said:
morrey
Test E advocate right here too Morrey, from Morrey's Wigs !!! The wigs that never come off !!! Morrey's Wigs are tested against hurricane winds !!! I love that movie !!!

Its Morrie in the movie lol
Yeah 2nd best gangster flick ever

morrey said:
Torres said:
morrey said:
morrey

Its Morrie in the movie lol
Yeah 2nd best gangster flick ever

What's the first Hanz ?

The reason this guy says Test Cyp is better for bulking is because of the bloat. That's it...Test E better.

TSizemore said:
The reason this guy says Test Cyp is better for bulking is because of the bloat. That's it...Test E better.
TSizemore
I've been waiting for that. Didn't want to steal your thunder.

Hanzo said:
TSizemore said:
TSizemore
I've been waiting for that. Didn't want to steal your thunder.
I choose to bite my tongue and not rant on this........discretion, I'm almost known for it. Lol

Good looks TS, I was always a Test E fan and this dude was using anabolics b4 me. He knows some shit don't get me wrong, but idk I just think to each his own u know !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.