Test E problems

mig139

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
While EG was down, I visited some of my old homes, over couple of them there are couple topic about Labs not selling Test E because the raws coming from China are garbage (Test E) and they can't guarantee the potency and quality....so...any vendor want to talk about their Test E? This is serious enough for labs to stop carrying Test E.

Interesting.

mig139 said:
While EG was down, I visited some of my old homes, over couple of them there are couple topic about Labs not selling Test E because the raws coming from China are garbage (Test E) and they can't guarantee the potency and quality....so...any vendor want to talk about their Test E? This is serious enough for labs to stop carrying Test E.
mig139
How are they finding out it is garbage?

interesting topic. i'd love to hear more input about this

Wish I could post some links to the other forum but I don't want to violate any rules.

mig139 said:
Wish I could post some links to the other forum but I don't want to violate any rules.
mig139What links are you talking about? PM me if you got questions about the links.

This is one of the links I been referring too...

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/35371-Test-E-Discontinued?highlight=test+raws

Im not trying to start anything, this is a solid link from a solid source(thats one of ours).

This is the first I have heard of this. As stated above blood work is the only way to know for sure, long ago there was a place that you could send your vials to and they would test it and send you the results and you would know exactly what was in each vial from whatever vendor you wanted to test gear from, but they went down years ago. And don't always believe everything you read on the net. It could be like that telephone game where one person says something then by the time you hear it the story is all changed.

TMM

I understand, and I'm not trying to start trouble or knocking down any sources, I found couple threads saying Test E been low quality in the past couple months, I just decided to ask publicly and get people's opinions. Thanks for answering Joker and TMM. Joker, I have over 20 bottles of your Test E! Hahahahahahahaha! I wouldn't if I didn't have faith in you! I be doing bloods soon as soon as the Test E kicks in.

mig139 said:
I understand, and I'm not trying to start trouble or knocking down any sources, I found couple threads saying Test E been low quality in the past couple months, I just decided to ask publicly and get people's opinions. Thanks for answering Joker and TMM. Joker, I have over 20 bottles of your Test E! Hahahahahahahaha! I wouldn't if I didn't have faith in you! I be doing bloods soon as soon as the Test E kicks in.
mig139
There are a few factors you have to take into consideration. Did the people writing the posts get gear from the same vendor? If not did the vendors get their powder from the same supplier? If not did they get their powders from a middle man? You see what I am saying, if you read a few threads it could be very likely that all of them are really talking about the same supplier but they don't know it because they were different vendors. There is more than one manufacturer of powders, if one has bad products don't mean the others do, but if one vendor has bad products it could mean others do too if they used the same supplier. Right now blood work is really the only way to tell. You get your baseline done with no gear in your system at all, let all the gear you have taken clear completely, then you use some gear and go get the test done again, that way you know for sure and there aren't any factors like release times and half lives and all that kind of stuff involved.

TMM

theres two kind of test, long ester..test e & short ester..test p. test blend, sustanon, andropen, whatever you want to call it, its probably test p and test e put together. Lol! i just dont believe ugls are actually measuring 40mg test p, 40mg testpp, 80mg test Iso, 100mg test d and so on. maybe im just a skeptic but thats my theory. kind of like tri-tren...its actually tren a and tren e. lol! i got no proof. but these differences in half lives of 1 or 2 days, i dont think anyone could tell the difference.

Joker said:
My opinion , marketing scheme.
"All the test e is bad BUT WAIT , if you act now you can try our new test blend"
Joker
^^^Boom there it is^^^ If you think the test is bad get bloods done, I have seen very recent test from guys running Paxton test and they are spot on so clearly not everyone is getting bad raws or inventing a new product.

Joker said:
And I'd like to add TMM , if you read through that thread they're trying to promote a test blend. You see where I'm going with this one.

I know one thing , there's a shit load and I mean shit load of Chinese raws suppliers.the chances of ALL of them making bad batches of test e. No fucking way

My opinion , marketing scheme.
"All the test e is bad BUT WAIT , if you act now you can try our new test blend"
Joker

This is what I had wrote in the post I edited, I think they are trying to push a more expensive product.

Thanks
TMM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.