Test/EQ gyno symptoms

Gymnotes

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I am currently running test E 375 every 5th day and EQ 500 every week. I am approx 8 weeks in and I just noticed my nipples are itchy and sensitive. I have adex and nolva on hand. This is my first cycle ever and I am wondering if I should start an AI. Should I take the adex or the nolva or both? How much how often? Any input would be much appreciated. Thank you guys

They say that adex and nolva don't work together well (nolva decreases effectiveness of adex by like 70% or some shit). Aromasin mixed better with nolva.

You can take some adex... the only true way to know how much adex/asin you require to stay in good estrogen range is to do bloodwork.
I have never used adex so someone will hopefully chime in for you on estimating dosage

Nolvadex is good with gyno but does not fix the thing that caused the gyno.

Newer studies are showing that raloxifen is superior for reversing gyno.

A proper AI should be used on cycle to control estrogen, not a SERM

EQ:TEST should be 3:2. i think you should drop the test down a bit

For the purpose of gynecomastia prevention/reduction during a cycle: Nolvadex doses are normally utilized for either the prevention of the development of gynecomastia during an anabolic steroid cycle that includes the use of aromatizable anabolic steroids, or as an interceptive medication shortly after the development of gynecomastia has begun. For both conditions, the Nolvadex doses are the same, in which 10 – 30mg daily is utilized during an anabolic steroid cycle, though the standard is most usually 20mg daily. It is important to note that the use of higher doses than 20 – 40mg daily of Nolvadex will result in no greater or faster mitigation of gynecomastia as commonly believed. Nolvadex doses rising to the aforementioned level or above will simply result in excess Nolvadex being wasted.

be very careful not to crush e2 as eq alone is known to do that. throwing an ai or serm into the mix is gonna be tricky. i'd try dropping the test down to 300 or so a week first.

be very careful not to crush e2 as eq alone is known to do that. throwing an ai or serm into the mix is gonna be tricky. i'd try dropping the test down to 300 or so a week first.
R2D2The problem is I don't want to wait until symptoms get worse. I just pinned 375 test 2 days ago so I'm afraid gyno will get worse. the next time I pin I can go down to 250 every fifth day. I started the nolva last night at 20mgs to address the issue immediately. I plan to take that does daily. Hopefully symptoms subside soon.

Some guys are more sensitive than others to AAS I’ve known guys get gyno symptoms from just using testosterone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.