Test Flu: Fact or Fiction?

C

Camzilla

I get rotten cold within the first 8-12 days of dosing a lot of test. started a run about a week ago and I'm sick as adog now. chest congested, coughing up green junk, runny nose, achy and tired. I expected it, but that ddoesn't make it any easier to deal with. I'll be on the mend in a few days, just gotta suck it up for a few days.

what's your take on it, does" Test Flu" exist? If so, what causes it?

Seriously though I get it sporadically. Sometimes at the start. Sometimes when I bump my dose up, but there's no consistency. My coach has called it test flu when that happens. Ill try to get the 411 from him.

I think for me its a fact Jack! I just started another go and was sicker than a dog for a couple days. I didn't have all your symptoms bit felt like I had been hit by a train!

cause you allergic to being a man duh!

yep that's it fer sure noob ;D. could also be that I just came out ta the closet as a proud lesbitarian. official card carrying member of the carpet munchers union, local 911! 8)

I'm pretty sure its the big front load or hormone.

if it was estro IMA send a complaint on Hberg to the Better AAS Bureau (BAB) ;D

That Hberg gear lit my ass on fire quick! I get this shit usually right after the first week. Rico and H knocked me for a loop in 6days lol.

flu or not, this gear is fire. in 2-3 days I'll be on the gain without the pain 8)

Camzilla said:
if it was estro IMA send a complaint on Hberg to the Better AAS Bureau (BAB) ;D

That Hberg gear lit my ass on fire quick! I get this shit usually right after the first week. Rico and H knocked me for a loop in 6days lol.

flu or not, this gear is fire. in 2-3 days I'll be on the gain without the pain 8)
Camzilla
You know I'm messin with ya. Good to here the H brand is g2g.

Dude this would make A LOT of sense. First test cycle last year I got a mild cold at the beginning.

And now with this cycle I was 10 days in after first pin and came down with a cold. Tired, runny nose, and chest congestion. Monday (day 15) hit and I feel like a million bux.

Never heard this b4 but it makes sense.

Camzilla said:
I get rotten cold within the first 8-12 days of dosing a lot of test. started a run about a week ago and I'm sick as adog now. chest congested, coughing up green junk, runny nose, achy and tired. I expected it, but that ddoesn't make it any easier to deal with. I'll be on the mend in a few days, just gotta suck it up for a few days.

what's your take on it, does" Test Flu" exist? If so, what causes it?
Camzilla
Test flu is absolutely real, of course everybody doesnt get it, but I don't think your symptoms was from test. From my understanding and past experiance test flu is more of a full body ache and like sports freak said you feel like you been hit by a train, then once your body adapts to the harmone it goes away.

That was my experiance anyway

yep the increase in hormone can cause a lot of shit you wouldn't initially contribute to being from pinning a big ole barrel of that liquid gold. I keep a half ass cold (runny nose and congestion) when I am running a heavy cycle, but I normally have some seasonal allergies anyway so I think the increase in hormones may just make the allergies worse??? I have learned to just deal w/ it over time.

well as it turns out it's not the test. spent the night in the ER, tested positive for flu. on a steady diet of breathing treatments for the next few days. hurtin for sure. :-[

Camzilla said:
well as it turns out it's not the test. spent the night in the ER, tested positive for flu. on a steady diet of breathing treatments for the next few days. hurtin for sure. :-[
Camzilla@ least u know what it is

Camzilla said:
Camzilla
Sorry bro. I was kinda thinking it sounded worse than test flu symptoms. Any time I've had what we refer to as test flu, it went away pretty quick and was just more lethargy and congestion.

Get well soon man. Luckily we're on the downhill side of flu season.

Camzilla said:
CamzillaThat would explain all the nasty fluids being expelled from your body. Never had that with test flu. But since you're on test and have the flu, we can consider it test flu. Get better soon my man!

adding to this. The other day after starting a new cycle i haven't done before, i started to get a fever than chills. and my joints and muscle were getting really tight. I noticed my hand grips got weak and i could barely twist a door knob. My head also felt soupy. I started on antibiotics right away and that night was hell. Now i am getting better but i can't squeeze hard enough to hold onto stuff yet.

It's weird
Long ester i can pin four different kinds and no effects.
Shorts i get it when i pin multiples

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.