test flu? ... wtf

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i think i may have experienced the phenomenon known as test flu years ago... but recently i have been on a blast and seems i've gotten the flu like fever symptoms a few times...wtf... can't seem to shake it. it's destroying my cycle.

the gear is from a very reputable source so i don't there is anything wrong with it... i have ran it before at much lower doses with no problems.

also i have been cutting and that may be effected my immune system too? ... i don't know.

it sucks though. anybody else have this kind of issue?

I got test flu a few yrs ago..I would pin,get sick for a few days pin agin,get sick...After the 3rd pin I said fuck this.

I just went through this a few weeks ago i just backed off my dose to a lower one all is gtg

I think the time i got it the gear was way overdosed😉

Thanks for the info fellows. ... I'm gonna back off the dose and see... this gear is strong

I get it from test and some other compounds. Usually in the first week. Tylenol and Ibuprofen with Pedyalite usually help.

Currently on primo, give me a bit of the flu. Feel tired and headachy. Hope it passes soon haha

Skunx... i'm on 1 test cyp (dihydroboldenone) which is chemically very similar to primo... (the 1 methyl is the only difference i think)

maybe it's the cause

For me...Test flu has only occurred when I dose test p. It occurs only occasionally.

Yah man it definitely sucks. Last primo run I actually called in sick a few times to work. This run I started at a lower dose and I'm working up. It helped tremendously!

I get test flu start of every new cycle. Generally two weeks in and lasts for 7 days or so. It sucks but it's part of the process when you change your body's chemistry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.