Test Flu..

rboy101

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
So this is the first time i've experienced test flu. been on prop for only 6 days. I got all the sinus shit, some body aches and mild headaches that have been goin on for about 16 hours or so but its starting to go down. I took a shitload of vitamin c and zinc a few hours ago and that seems to be helping. but I have my next shot today. so my question is do you guys just continue your normal inject schedule even if you have test flu pretty bad? and do you have any advice on how to prevent it from happening again? appreciate any input bros.

it may be the real flu if you never had a problem with it before. It is that time of year. Or it may just be a cold??

yeah I thought that at first. but I did alot of reading on symptoms of test flu is, which, obviously is like symptoms of the regular flu. but i've had the flu a shitload of times and this one was much milder but i did get the body shakes for a couple of hours. plus my other friend has been on the prop for a little longer than me and he had got test flu as well but his was gone in a day and a half.

yes continue on with your normal injection schedule, it happens brotha... Look at it this way, you got good shit lol... Back in the day if they didnt get test flu, they said it was bunk lol

killinit88 said:
yes continue on with your normal injection schedule, it happens brotha... Look at it this way, you got good shit lol... Back in the day if they didnt get test flu, they said it was bunk lol
killinit88
Lol right, I remember those days, long time ago.

I have had test flu before and it is usually gone by the 3rd day and then it don't come back. When I had gotten the test flu it was within the first week and half to two weeks.

appreciate the input killinit. but does it come back sometimes as well? i guess i should just make sure to take my vitamins at that high dose everyday haha. and the prop is from sarcomere labs so its definitely good stuff!

I posted that response before DGAF cleared that up for me! thanks bro's.

roachboy101 said:
I posted that response before DGAF cleared that up for me! thanks bro's.
roachboy101
Yea it don't usually come back once you get it, its the initial wtf that your body goes through.

Fucking feel for you bro- I woke up this morning it felt like a train ran me over,I did not even feel like getting out of bed,I ran out of test e 8 days ago n just got it in yesterday!Pinned 600 mgs no pip smooth as hell,went to bed,usual tren sweats turned into full blown chaos I went to get up but was freezing ,all I can think of is the test is burning me up!!!
I'm hoping that this shit is a memory tomorrow !
If this is test flu it fn blows!i feel totally drained!
Kris

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.