Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Mastery Pharma
Turinabol 25mg

"T-Bol"
593EC505-A925-40DC-86CE-41D9D7DBC137.webp

It has to be a mistake it just doesnt make sense. The price difference from anadrol to turnibol is 10$.

Or maybe he doesn’t even have Tbol Raws or maybe he labeled it wrong or maybe there are other orals that aren’t what they claim to be. Plenty of scenarios. I just recently made a post how important communication is until we hear from him himself we can assume anything. You know these tests are posted on another board not once have I saw someone with a bad test that are vendors here and there come over here and own up to that they have a bad batch. This testing is important now more than ever and we have to look out for each other we’re all here for one goal and that’s picking heavy shit up and puttin it back down.

Testing isn’t cheap or easy. Erik (EGH) tested a lot. Guy he used was expensive, and I believe he did it at his job so he had to be careful not to get caught.

These days we have overseas testing places that have sprung up. Do we trust them or not? You pass a few fail every 10th one you look credible. You have be diligent. We put blind trust into vendors and now the tester.

I’m older and have used a decent amount of pharm stuff. I’m lucky enough to know how I should feel and what my results should be. My guess is it’s mislabeled. But I could be wrong.

It’s all one big gamble.

I like what you say eman. Thats why were on this board to begin with. Were all like minded individuals who look out for each other. I really dont believe the vendor had malice in mind but im glad the situation is brought to the mmembers.

Why didnt Erik put up the lab test results ever then. If drakon is comfortable enough to have jano test all of his raws I feel pretty comfortable with the results we need this testing now this is just the beginning with the China shit the corona virus people are going to start stretching there raws they have left. No it was not mislabeled member sent in because it fucked him up he knew it wasn’t not tbol. No mislabeling here.

100 percent it’s not that big of a deal to test every batch of raws it should be the standard. drakon does.

@Eman

Ahh no mislabeling is bad.

Erik posted some results but not often. My guess he built a following and figured what’s the point, guys know I’m good. I saw several of the results. They were all good and I mean all.

you want to pay 2X or more the price easily?

I would to know what the label claims is accurate

Yes if you guys take a look over at ..forum I have already settled this with the customer, it was a labeling error on my part. The customer has bought from me several times and knows the products are legit, it was just an honest mistake on my part I am replacing it for him. Please read the thread from ...forum

Thanks for stopping in and clearing things up.

I rather pay more and know what I’m getting is real then waste money at all and not get what I want

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.