Test only cycle

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
How many of you guys have ran a test only cycle what were you results mgs dosing etc...I'm just curious about the effects of testosterone only.

I have run a lot of test only cycles, mainly sustenon 800mg e5d..... Works great for me as long as I am eating correctly, most of my cycles have been test only over the years.

I’m old so in 90’s that’s what most guys did. You couldn’t jump on the internet and have box of all kinds of goodies. Typically 500-750mg of test.

I’m old so in 90’s that’s what most guys did. You couldn’t jump on the internet and have box of all kinds of goodies. Typically 500-750mg of test.
JinkoFascinates me how guys were able to do it all with confidence back then

I am 53, look about 15 years younger than I am, don't know if that is genetics or what but that avatart picture was taken at 50yrs old bro and my cycles mainly consist of 100% Test...sometimes NPP.

Like I said on sust only 600 to 800mg I can lean up and grow great if meals are right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.