Test or no test

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Good video. Would like to see some of those studies referenced. But, still hard to walk away from Test

Good video. Would like to see some of those studies referenced. But, still hard to walk away from Test
TSizemoreYea I know, wonder where we could reference this info

Yea I know, wonder where we could reference this info

BamaMost studies are published, it's just a matter of finding which journals they are in. Believe it or not, there are quite a few government sponsored journals doing these studies.

Most studies are published, it's just a matter of finding which journals they are in. Believe it or not, there are quite a few government sponsored journals doing these studies.
TSizemoreI believe it, have you ever ran any compound without testosterone?

if anything could be run without test, it would probably be a 19-nor. but i'm paranoid, i'd want to keep a little test in the mix at least.

I'm gonna look more into it, he mentioned back in the 60's and 70' they didn't run test with anything.

from what i understand, that's correct. i don't think test was that big back then.

I can look at a vial of test and nipples get sore.

I can look at a vial of test and nipples get sore.

BamaLmao!! That's funny....! But, I've noticed gyno is more prevalent with Prop then Enan, at least for me. I still get it, but nowhere near as quick, or serious.

I ran a cruise last year for a short period of Ment with no test. Great results but had the thought of all the things test does in the body so added a small amount along with the ment for medicinal purpose only. Often I cruise with test and primo or test and deca much prefer combo cruises over the years. Many run ment with no test with no adverse effects. I will try it again amazing strength and size gains with ment even on cruise. Deca only not sold on that would run test with it. You guys say gyno with prop? It works other way for me prop tne suspension all easily controlled sust enanth or cyp I gotta watch it!

Test is a must for me. It's the male hormone. I'd never run anything with out some test.

this guys just a freak show, no idea what he says is factual he wants shock value, i'd never not use a test base, i just like feeling like a man

I think the man in the picture with the 2 ladys is Tony Huge. He runs many odd cycles without test. When I spoke with his ceo last year he was running no test for some time. Said he did not require the dht effect. They were the ones who sponsored my ment cruise I had option to run it with or with out test. The cruise is fully documented, I had no ill effects at all without the test but I am old school. I also did not run a long run till adding test. Back in the day we used to run bridges with dbol lo dose and provarion no test and guys seemed ok. Others have ran only primo for cruise. The compound I always thought about yet to use Dihdroboldenone or Test 1 Cyp. I thought this would be the king of kings for lean mass if they can figure out how to brew it right.

I think I will give this a go.
Always wanted to try this but never did.
Had a newb say once to me he had a "friend" run a Deca only cycle with amazing results.
I told him his friend didn't know what he was doing. This was long ago. He later confessed it was him.
I might just give this a go. I'm almost due for a break on test anyway.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You'd have to take a fat dose of deca if you're not injecting any test cause it doesn't aromatize much, so you'll get low estro which is the fucking worst. I'd rather be bloated and excessively horny than worthless due to lethargy and body/joint pain.

You'd have to take a fat dose of deca if you're not injecting any test cause it doesn't aromatize much, so you'll get low estro which is the fucking worst. I'd rather be bloated and excessively horny than worthless due to lethargy and body/joint pain.
kingofclownsThat's pretty much what he's saying in part 2 of this upwards of 1g per week.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.