Test P and NPP

woe

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So it's the weirdest thing.... It's my first time running NPP. I'm definitely leaning out a lot and am loosing a lot of abdominal fat. But, I'm holding water like a mofo. Most especially in my feet, hands and face.
Any advice? Comments ?

I'm running 300/300

I'm running arimidex ag 1mg a day..... It's research so it very well could be under dosed. I'm probably going to go get labs soon to be sure. Only real way to know

I was looking into that actually.... very good price. Much cheaper than pharma

Yes sir,Hs if you have good gear which you do NPP and Test P are an awesome combo.LEAN BIG STRONG WITH A TOUCH OF BLOAT FOR ME,but feeling awesome.Mr. B is right Aromasin is good stuff!!

Thor said:
Yes sir,Hs if you have good gear which you do NPP and Test P are an awesome combo.LEAN BIG STRONG WITH A TOUCH OF BLOAT FOR ME,but feeling awesome.Mr. B is right Aromasin is good stuff!!
Thor
Oh yea!!

I'm running test C & NPP and i leaned out a lot. But my test dosages is a little higher than NPP.

You can lean out on any of it as long as your diet and nutrition are good and some people do it better then others... 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.