Test p and primo

Tyson13

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What's up EG! I am currently shooting twice a week of 150 mgs of Test P with 150 mgs Primo E. I know I'm going to get shit for only shooting twice a week, however I have a trusted source who recommends this level. Anyways not trying to debate that. I want to add to my Primo dose and add a little more Test. Here is what I am thinking:

M) 150 Test P and 150 Primo
W) 100 Test P and 200 Primo
F) 150 Test P and 150 Primo

That's 400 mgs of Test P and 500 mgs of Primo. Does anyone see a problem with my Wednesday injection being different than the Monday and Friday? Or would 150 mgs of each be best MWF? I can run this cycle for awhile. 20+ weeks easily. Thanks in advance.

Goal is to keep mass while cutting fat. I am also on 4 IU's of HGH and 50 mcgs of T3 daily.

Last edited:
Personally I'd keep the Wednesday Test P dose at 150mg.

Also the primo will kick in later than the test p. Maybe start test p one or two weeks after the primo?

To be clear you would do MWF, 150 mgs each? I am not going to shoot more than 3 cc's of gear at time.

Yeah I’d do 150 MWF.

And start my primo 1-2 weeks before I start test p.

Thanks for your input. Is 450 mgs a decent dose of primo? I think it is, however there are those people who say you need to be at 600.

Another option would be 100 mgs of test p and 200 of primo e MWF. I am not looking to put on size. My goal is to lean up and retain muscle. My diet and workouts are in check.

Personally not a fan of test p. But if your gonna do it keep it 150mg MWF, and primo at 600mg (200mg 3 times per week)

Last edited:
I m with Jinko on the 600 Primo e base dose in my opinion for cycle to see results 20 wks is good. I cans see using prop to stay lean but prop should be EOD min and ED is best. I split with Jinko on the prop cause I love it but it is one sure pain really when inj ED. Some get primo e to hold @ 200 and test p @ 150 so you can reduce pin volume.

I just started 200 Primo E and 150 Test P EOD. Is there any reason to run it longer then 20 weeks? I have a decent amount. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.