Test prop and b12

Tyson13

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I was wanting to get people opinions on mixing test prop and B12. (I know one oil based and one is water based.) My doctor has prescribed B12 and I am pinning EOD. I would like to mix them so I don't have to pin anymore than I am. Thanks for your help!

Just don't shake the mix, eventually it'll become a bubble mess.
You'll be fine while injecting without shaken up. As at that angle both goes in at the same time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Get insulin needles and pin the b12 in that. Idk it could be bro science but I never pin water and oil base in same shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your quad isn’t lean enough for IM on insulin needle? Not poking fun. Sincerely asking. That’s what I do. I have a 30ml vial of 1000mcg/ml and I pin in quad with 29ga x 1/2

I've would say pin them separate , but that's just me , there's many spots you can use to pin .
I , me , don't mind pinning on a constant , just rotate spots !!

Your quad isn’t lean enough for IM on insulin needle? Not poking fun. Sincerely asking. That’s what I do. I have a 30ml vial of 1000mcg/ml and I pin in quad with 29ga x 1/2

I've never used an insulin needle for IM. Good idea. Could I mix B12 and HCG together?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.