Test Prop Injetions

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Okay, so I was complaining of some extreme pip from test prop. Some others chimed in and told me to try specific vendors. I figured that out and now I am wondering do you get more pip depending on where you shoot it? I also have some NPP or Test and was thinking of cutting the prop with some? Does everyone shoot prop in the standard places or do they stick to the glutes? Just looking for some ideas before I decide to become a pin cushion.

I typically stay with TMM he has some of the smoothest year I have felt yet I feel no PIP whatsoever,I mean none!!!
I have also used a vendor on here that I can not use for some reason because the PIP is so bad I can't take one ml without my leg /arm feeling like it is going to explode.
if it burns a little I like to dilute it with some test but I never take one or two things I like to mix things up and I typically do not feel any pip expecially with TMM.
just my experience but everything is trial and error to get to your liking
it should not matter if you if y the shot in your arm or in your leg if it has pip in arm it will as well in the leg. of course this is my experience

agreed TMM gear is smoothest and I have shot 2 ml of prop alone on several occassions
Joker's is smooth also

I got super sick from a mix of mast prop and test prop from joker. Every shot killed me but I gave all of it to my buddy and he got sore but didn't get sick so maybe it was just me but now I'm scared to try prop again

halfnatty said:
I got super sick from a mix of mast prop and test prop from joker. Every shot killed me but I gave all of it to my buddy and he got sore but didn't get sick so maybe it was just me but now I'm scared to try prop again
halfnatty
some have reactions to carrier oils. I can pretty much assure there was nothing wrong with Joker's gear. Im sure if you will investigate, they were different carrier oils. I've had buddies go through the same, they were good with one and not the other and vice versa. All of our vendors either list or tell oyu what carrier oils they use so when you figure out which ones bother you, you know where to go. Our vendors hide nothing.

never dont test prop alone but in cut stacks so cutting it must help, no pain in the cut stack

People are different - I usually never have any pain after injecting anything, prop included, but my buddies can take the same thing with debilitating pain. I guess its how the individual reacts to the compounds used.

Big Moose said:
People are different - I usually never have any pain after injecting anything, prop included, but my buddies can take the same thing with debilitating pain. I guess its how the individual reacts to the compounds used.
Big Moose
Thats exactly what I was trying to explain above bro. I agree totally

thanks for the feedback so far. Maybe I will cut it with some test e to hopefully cut down on the pip.

Yes it is just some people that have bad reactions to prop. Its fairly common with prop. I get nasty test flu every time i use prop and nothing else gives me pip but prop. Some prop is alot less pip then others. Me and prop don't get along to well. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.