Test Prop PIP

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Does all test prop have pip? Anytime it is used there are reactions like swelling and pip for days? I am not sure if it is the test prop or the chemicals to make it 100mg/ml. Any ideas?

usually there is a little with most people, i always seem to get test flu when i use prop and i'm prone to swelling from it. everyone is a little different. so if you are constantly swelling and stuff from it, that is probably just your reaction to it and not the gear.

Depends who makes it and the person. I've always been sensitive to prop but I've used some sources with zero to very little pip then I had some where I had to skip training that body part bc it hurt so bad. But it does get better. Usually the pip dies down. At least from my experience.

I have never received any ill effects from prop. Maybe some slight pip but more often than not my pip is from injection technique.

There is test prop with zero pip. Jokers had zero pip in mct oil. But i get worst side effects from prop then anything. I stick to test e or c. Prop gives me horrible acne, nasty test flu, harder to control estro

Yeah prop gives me test flu quick. PIP depends...if it is giving PIP then try heating it to 105° (let the syringe with the prop in it sit in a glass of hot tap water a few minutes). If you can find cold pressed pharmaceutical grade GSO then you can dilute it with a 1 to 1 mix.

From what I understand ... prop goes into the muscle and creates crystals that causes the pain.

You can also try TPP instead. Heavier ester, more stable, especially at higher mg's.

Thanks for the replies, I like the idea of a faster acting esther but will just stick with e or c. Not tried TPP, might have to give it a go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.