Test prop to???

Tyson13

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What up EG!!! I have been taking 100 mgs of Test P EOD for several years now. Due to circumstances I would ideally like to switch to something hat only requires a once to twice a week injection. I would prefer no bloating. Also, I am only wanting to do a high dose of TRT. I don't want to lower it too much where there are drastic side effects. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have a decent amount of prop left to make a transition and then some! Thanks in advance!

I know Snake has it for sure cause I ran it and prob some of our others. Test U Very long ester great for TRT and crusing However......... I've successfully pinned Test E and Test C once a week for many years. The only reason I'm not now is because I added a little NPP and I only pin that twice per week vs. higher frequency recommended by others

I agree with this...long half-life with Undeconate ester requiring just once a week pokes. Retention can be controled through an anti-e and diet.

What dose would you recommend pinning once a week? Snake is the way to go?

I have never cycled the undeconate ester but dosing primary is based on weight, prior cycle history, training style, and even diet. Snake has excellent products and service/communication is some of the best.

Undec, sust also good imo with short medium and long

The simplest and most consistent is Test Enanthate. Test Undec is a great option, the elimination half life on Test U is like 30days. You literally can pin Test U once a month (or for stability, 1x every 2 weeks). But, for more consistent blood levels (which, really happens with any ester after saturation is reached) pinning Enanthate at 1x or 2x a week is perfect.

Test E or C is good for pinning once or twice a week. I prefer twice for better blood levels. Either one is a good choice!

sust, test e and c from the dr is actually meant for 1 - 2x a month pinning for true replacement or was.
could always try it 2x a month, increase if needed,
as t brought up test E is excellent
Sust however is good having the mixes of short, mid, long esp if youre used to shorts
i like both personally

I've some Test U pinned 250 mg every 2 weeks. Did bloods and they were goods gotta find numbers will post them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.