Test suspension pre workout

Chase Tail

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just curious if any of the guys here use test suspension before meets. If so how do you time it, doseage, results, opinions. Just curious have a meet tomorrow and have some on hand I'll probably use.

i have not used it before a meet or show but i use it most workout days about 40 min to an hour prior to working out, feels great Genesys has the real suspension in water , l love it

Sounds great I'm going to order some in the Am if there is no to little pip. So how is it in that department?

Agreed...TNE water based should be 30 - 45 mins before activity. You get a surge of drive and aggression. I also like tren base...it does the same thing but to a greater degree and with it I found that 1 hour before is fine. But Halo tops them all in this department. I'm a Halo junkee. 20mg at one before activity will give increase in drive, aggression and some strength increase. TNE/Tren base (one of our sponsors has this pre-mixed) and 20mg of Halo one hour before and shit...they will have to chain and collar you.

Thanks for the replies. I took some suspension an hour prior to my meet. Definitely like the increased aggression I get from it. Ended up taking 1st in my weight class in the strongman comp this past weekend. As far as pip goes hogslayer I've had some pip in the past from it. I cut it with ba water and that helps. Had zero pip this last time. I will look into the tren base and halo in the future. Thanks

TNE and halo are superb for powerlifting meets and sessions

Good stuff, ran TNE before a few meets and work great. Everyone acts different so I run roughly 1-hr before comp and will run again by noon. Works wonders, and the ladies well it works great for them as well fires them up on the platform and well in the bedroom...
Good stuff a must have gear..1

I haven't used suspension in water in a very long time, it used to be so painful and the knots were ridiculous, you would have a lump for a week at 100mgs. I have used tne in oil and it is awesome, I used it before going to the gym and it gave me great strength and endurance, I could lift and lift and lift and raise the weight a lot each set and still want to keep going, I almost had to force myself to stop doing an exercise because I would end up doing a ton of sets and not realize it. I would take it right before I left for the gym, so it would kick in around 45 mins after I took it which was perfect timing for the gym.

Thanks
TMM

I've used TNE water Suspension & the pip was like 6/10 scale. Did it in shoulders. Later that evening pip was slightly worse which turned into a knot for a few days. I've never gone over 50mG in a pin with it. TNE oil I loved which didn't have much pip but the body odor you give off afterwards smelled somewhat metallic and people would inquire on the smell. I used to do 100mg a pin of TNE oil based.

Definitely going to consider halo

Taking any oral before gym only really makes no sense to me. I tried them all and seen no results from only taking preworkout. Superdrol or Halo half life is about 10 hours, take 20mgs one hour before gym and maybe you have what a mg or two in your system? Lol. Good luck with that. Lol. I think that's about 99% in guy's heads the results they seen from preworkout

I have similar experiences as the Muscle Man above. I take mine right before the workout as it kicks in in about 45 mins etc. I don't think I feel increased aggression however my lifts are definitely much stronger and I don't fatigue as easy. I usually back 1.5 cc's based on the mg per ml of the product. Yes there's a little PIP but I've had my greatest benches with a TNE kick. I have not experience with test suspension in water

Test suspension is amazing couple years ago my buddy put me on it the half life is not as short as we think he showed me this study they did on horses u guys might think I'm crazy but when I bulk I'll run it four times a week puts on quality muscle

Just curious if any of the guys here use test suspension before meets. If so how do you time it, doseage, results, opinions. Just curious have a meet tomorrow and have some on hand I'll probably use.
Chase TailI know the guy I competed against in January of 2015 took 3ccs of it an hour before his lift at a meet and smoked 529 Raw on bench press at 244 pounds.

Love TNE. Test suspension in water, not so much. The only time I ever encountered noticeable pip from TNE was when pinning my bicep. Ouch.

I LOVE test suspension and TNE. I've done test susp in the bicep like hanzo and let me tell you oh my fucking god the pain! Not to mention both biceps were inflammed and red and hot and sore as a bitch for 10 days, lesson learned on that. Test Suspension works immediately and TNE takes at least an hour to get built up to proper levels. However as much as I love test susp the trouble of bringing it back into solution (shaking vial) every time before injection is a straight PITA and for that reason I prefer TNE.

Lol. My pip actually expanded from my bicep and traveled down to just below my elbow. It was inflamed and hurt like a bitch, just as you said.

Yeahp, the sweet spot for me is right around 60-70 minutes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.