Test winny eq

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm starting my first cycle in over a year. Not competing or anything just looking to lean up and get stronger put a lil more size on. What do you guys think the best dosage with these compounds should be and how long the cycle should go? Thinking 500 test 500 eq and add the winny about 6 weeks in to a 15 week cycle. I might add some insulin humalog might not. What do you think ?

I like the EQ test for 15 weeks ant 500/500. I'd stay simple and run that.

I'm gaining weight I been on test 500 eq 500 for 17 days today I added the Winstrol. It takes eq a month or more sometimes to see results not my first EQ cycle. I add the winny now for month to 6 weeks ima have bloodwork see where I'm at. I will post up bros

Sounds good. Keep us in loop. This can Ben useful to knew guys.

Good run. I like leaving the Insulin out of this run. 600-800 is a great number for Eq and generally at 16-20 weeks. But, I really like how simple you are keeping this one. What's the diet like? That's what will really make this cycle perform!

on test and eq didnt have the mast see how it goes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.