Testosterone cycles and PCT that go with them

massdig

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Beginner to advanced. Lean to bulk. Bulking has a leaning at the end. PCT follows

[attachment deleted by admin]

I cant see it, when I go to save it or open it I get the error message that the converter failed to save the document.

It downloads but goes into my temp folder instead of my download folder and still says converter failed to download it when I try to view it. I would like to see it though.

Try to open the folder instead of downloading. I can see it fine.......it is a Microsoft Word file. If you guys keep having problems, I can post it by the page. It is quite large, so I don't want to do that unless it ends up no one can see it

Still wont show it. Converter wont save file for some reason. Comes up as XML document but wont open, wont even give me the option to open with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.