Testosterone Infused with DHEA

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So just received my prescription from my clinic and my vial of test cup is infused with DHEA. It is 200mg/ml test and 10mg/ml of DHEA. I am pretty annoyed, as this was never discussed at all or anything that I agreed to. I did request that they send me the test with no infusion, so we shall see. Regardless, I know nothing about supplementing with DHEA. I don't know about how long or what does would be beneficial, or if there is more bad to good for taking it if it is not something I necessarily need.

Can anyone share some input on if this would be beneficial to use or just wait until I get the new prescription?

I know, I know. Signs of a bad clinic and reason to look for a new one. I knew that this place was not "the best" in town, but they were running a 6 month promo that I wanted to take advantage of just due to price and wanting a legal script and figured I would look for somewhere new once these 6 months are up. So no need to get into why I should find a new spot, I know.

DHEA is beneficial on trt. It is a powerful compound and often overlooked. Here is a decent article backed by some cited medical studies.

Seems the clinic is doing their research into anti aging but possibly premature on placing it in an injectable product to patients. Would I inject it? Probably not. Over time, per various medical studies, dhea pills that have been supplemented orally increase levels just fine. Those trials were typically used on post menopausal women but nevertheless oral supplementation proved effective but took some time to develop steady blood concentration levels.

Strange they would not discuss this with a patient considering you are injecting it into your body.

Last edited:
Yes, very shady. Originally they were trying to prescribe the test infused with anastrozole and I asked them to please compound them separately, which they agreed to no problem. In the e-mail that I received when the prescription was shipped out, it even stated that depending on your prescription, your test may or may not be infused with anastrozole. No mention or discussion anywhere about DHEA. It is fine if it is beneficial, but I don't like that they just randomly decided to include a different drug without ever asking me, and just expect me to take it no questions asked.

I know DHEA supplementation is common, orally. I personally never heard of it being injected but I also never really researched it.

Yes, very shady. Originally they were trying to prescribe the test infused with anastrozole and I asked them to please compound them separately, which they agreed to no problem. In the e-mail that I received when the prescription was shipped out, it even stated that depending on your prescription, your test may or may not be infused with anastrozole. No mention or discussion anywhere about DHEA. It is fine if it is beneficial, but I don't like that they just randomly decided to include a different drug without ever asking me, and just expect me to take it no questions asked.

I know DHEA supplementation is common, orally. I personally never heard of it being injected but I also never really researched it.
puff88
Mixing test with an anti e like arimidex is absolutely stupid imo. Everyone is different with e2 conversion and each person may need to adjust their dosages. I have a few friends that are extremely sensitive on 200mg of test. Then myself, I can take 400 and have little to no issues. Trt is an individual treatment and no 2 people are the same. My father in law needed 275mg a week of cyp from his doc to get to 1000. I was at 925 cruising at 180mg a week. Take each item individually......especially when they do different things.

Exactly, I wanted to be able to control my use of the AI which is why I had them not compound the 2 together. My plan is to not use the adex at all, but have it on hand if I decide I need it. A pre determined dose for everyone in a vial is ridiculous, imagine the issues some people are going to run into by doing that and they won't even know why.

personally id not be bothered by the dhea
i get the point you wanted straight test but from all my readings the addition only more than likely going to benefit.
its definitely not an over the top item, pretty mild

And no issue with being dosed say at less than 5mg once or twice per week, as opposed to daily like most oral forms?

I just can't seem to find anything confirmed that IM injection of it is ok, safe, or effective.

well true trt was at one time dosed 1 or 2x a month in itself
the addition might simply be for the initial injection not exactly sure
dont see it being 'bad' however

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-dhea/art-20364199 this however says otherwise, tbh never ran into 'both' at once
this is however a few years old, new studies could refute it unsure.

• Testosterone. Don't use DHEA with testosterone. Combining DHEA and testosterone might cause symptoms such as low sperm count (oligospermia), enlarged breasts in men (gynecomastia) and the development of typically male characteristics in women.

I came across that article as well. I think the reason they are stating not to use the two together, is due to too much of an increase in test and therefore resulting in too much estrogen related sides. or too much test in general for women.

yeah it doesnt specify and only says might.
there may also be an ester attached just like the test as far as dosing goes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back