Texas gun owners identified.

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
It's hard to believe, but Texas has followed that idiot newspaper up in New York and released a map of the location of "ALL" Texas gun owners.
Their locations are marked by small Red Dots on the map below.

[attachment deleted by admin]

RockShawn said:
It's hard to believe, but Texas has followed that idiot newspaper up in New York and released a map of the location of "ALL" Texas gun owners.
Their locations are marked by small Red Dots on the map below.
RockShawn
LOL that's pretty accurate!

It may be telling about where I live, but here we have a town with a ordinance that every head of house hold is to own a gun, I know it sounds funny but this town has been on the news several times about this.

Gun law

In 1982 the city passed an ordinance [Sec 34-21][17]

(a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.
(b)Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability which would prohibit them from using such a firearm. Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine, or persons convicted of a felony.

Gun rights activist David Kopel has claimed that there is evidence that this gun law has reduced the incident rate of home burglaries citing that in the first year, home burglaries dropped from 65 before the ordinance, down to 26 in 1983, and to 11 in 1984.[18] Another report observed a noticeable reduction in burglary from 1981, the year before the ordinance was passed, to 1999. A 2001 media report stated that Kennesaw's crime rates continued to decline and were well below the national average, making citizens feel safer and more secure.[19] Later research claims that there is no evidence that [the law] reduced the rate of home burglaries [in Kennesaw],[20][21] even though the overall crime rate had decreased by more than 50% between 1982 and 2005.[22]

The city's website[23] claims the city has the lowest crime rate in Cobb county.

I have seen this on the news! I also have seen where a couple of other cities are trying to initiate the same law. I for one, completely agree with it.

im against gun control just as im against forced gun ownership.

Both are heads of the same beast...

He'll yeah it's all red bro ..... It's Texas lolif they did it here in Florida I know the panhandle would be solid red

Paulrockr said:
That's complete bullshit
Paulrockr
If you saying my post was bull shit here is the code or just Google Kennesaw Georgia firearms ordinance

ARTICLE II. - FIREARMSpermanent link to this piece of content

Sec. 34-21. - Heads of households to maintain firearms.permanent link to this piece of content

(a)

In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.

(b)

Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability which would prohibit them from using such a firearm. Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine, or persons convicted of a felony.

(Ord. No. 2009-03, Exh. A, 2-16-09)

Sec. 34-22. - Use of firearms.permanent link to this piece of content

No person shall fire a gun, pistol or other firearm in the city, except in the defense of person or property, and except peace officers or military forces of this state or the United States, in the discharge of official duties.

RS50 said:
Paulrockr said:
That's complete bullshit
Paulrockr
If you saying my post was bull shit here is the code or just Google Kennesaw Georgia firearms ordinance

ARTICLE II. - FIREARMSpermanent link to this piece of content

Sec. 34-21. - Heads of households to maintain firearms.permanent link to this piece of content

(a)

In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.

(b)

Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability which would prohibit them from using such a firearm. Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine, or persons convicted of a felony.

(Ord. No. 2009-03, Exh. A, 2-16-09)

Sec. 34-22. - Use of firearms.permanent link to this piece of content

No person shall fire a gun, pistol or other firearm in the city, except in the defense of person or property, and except peace officers or military forces of this state or the United States, in the discharge of official duties.
Didn't say your post was bs the fact that they put it I'm the paper is bs....

The New York paper was bullshit. They published actual gun owners. This was a joke. Didn't mean to cause a fight. LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.