THANK YOU

all4muscle

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
I would like to let everyone know, all packs have been shipped as of Saturday. Packs will be landing throughout the week. Although there are many of you who are honest, it's sad to see the amount of people who have tried to take advantage of Paxton. PX is still very angry at the reverse scam rate and is taking a break. I will not be posting as much, but I will be here to answer PM's. As soon as PX gives the green light on re-opening, EG will be the first to know.

The overwhelming support from the members and the admin here has made us re-evaluate the boards that we will continue with. EG has a solid group of members and admin who are here to protect EVERYONE.

Take the much needed break brother but we better see you back here! Love your products and stand up customer service

roachboy101 said:
Take the much needed break brother but we better see you back here! Love your products and stand up customer service
roachboy101
Thank you brotha...I will pass along the message to PX. We will be back here 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.