Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I LOVE EG!!!

I just belly-laughed out loud when I saw Flying Fox's footer:
"flyingfox is not, nor has he ever been black.... Not that there's anything wrong with being black...."

The reason this was so funny to me is because I, like a number of other people, thought that Flying Fox was our Brother of a darker color.

AND, I always thought it was hilarious that he(as our darker Brother) sometimes had Blackie Lawless, the lead singer of W.A.S.P(White Anglo Saxon Protestant), as his icon pic.

But of course, then we all discovered that he is not our Brother of a darker color, but our Brother of a lighter color...

Anyway, it just made me burst laughing out loud when I read his footer, and I had to post it. 🙂

It's the simple things in life:
a hot and delicious meal, breaking a PR, clean underwear and socks, hugging the wife and kids,
EG for a good ole belly laugh!!!

Gotta love it!!!

8) 8) 8)

Haha nice! Eg is the best forum I have ever been apart of and I met a lot of good people here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha I swear I texted three guys and asked the same thing when he posted a photo...and he is the one who invited me here a few years ago.

Wonder what I missed......??? Never from day one did I ever think he was black, Never known a black man that liked Motorcycles and WASP! Lol

P.S. Stereotyping is not part of this post

I dont care if you're yellow.
But was told he was black as well

Wacker said:
Hahahaha I swear I texted three guys and asked the same thing when he posted a photo...and he is the one who invited me here a few years ago.
WackerLol....I forgot that, when BOP just vanished one day I got Wacker an invite. I'm still white though......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.