Thanks for having me!

H

hijacked

Looks like a great forum you all have here. Thanks to 49er for the invite. I joined a week ago and this is the first chance ive had to stop by and say hi. We have a new baby in the family, so its been quite hectic for me. Im looking forward to getting to know you all.
When things calm down, you will see more of me.

Welcome.
Any q's feel free to ask

Welcome Hijacked! Guys hijacked is a vet his roots go back several years on the forums from what I remember. When I first started cycling probably a little more than 2 years ago he was one of the first guys to take the time to help me out and answer my questions. He is my oldest forum friend that i stay in contact with and I trust him 100% this guy is a busy guy but he has alot of knowledge on everything hormone related.

Good to have you here bro!

Welcome aboard! Hope you have time to participate...this is a great place.

49ER said:
Welcome Hijacked! Guys hijacked is a vet he goes back several years from what I remember. When I first started cycling probably a little more than 2 years ago he was one of the first guys to take the time to help me out and answer my questions. He is my oldest forum friend that i stay in contact with and I trust him 100% this guy is a busy guy but he has alot of knowledge on everything hormone related.

49ER
Pretty sure I wouldn't admit to being your friend.... 🙂

Welcome hijacked. Glad to have you. Like a big family here. Full of good people.

Welcome hijacked. Glad to have you. Like a big family here. Full of good people.

49ER said:
Welcome Hijacked! Guys hijacked is a vet his roots go back several years on the forums from what I remember. When I first started cycling probably a little more than 2 years ago he was one of the first guys to take the time to help me out and answer my questions. He is my oldest forum friend that i stay in contact with and I trust him 100% this guy is a busy guy but he has alot of knowledge on everything hormone related.

49ER
Welcome aboard bro.. Nice see quality members joining up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.