THC vape carts and pens

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i smoke I’ve had gummies candy bars I’ve had dab pens carts all that. Let me tell you something that’s just common sense when it comes to vaping nicotine or THC there is not enough time passed for study on these other chemicals they put in this resin in these pens or carts. I’ve had delta 8 delta 9 and 10 I’ve only used a couple carts and a couple dab pens. I was leaving Cracker Barrel with my folks and I was walking to the suv and hit my dab pen a couple times and I got sick as I’d ever felt everything I ate came up. There is something in those vapes that later on they are gonna find out how bad it actually is and it might be too late. I think the gummies are safe I had some delta 9 and they had nerds inside the gummies with hash oil in them. It’s best to smoke the bud imo I don’t think vapes and pens are a smart option until more study is done on them just my 2 cents for any smokers.

Getting sick one time is coincidence. Now if it happens every time then yeah, i would agree. i do agree to some extent, i mean what's in there shouldn't harm you. Keyword shouldn't, but we just don't know.

Well I should have added that I almost got sick like 3 more times almost but still the same sick feeling. I think vapes are bad news

D92C05C9-FE95-42D4-AAF3-2BDAF0FD521D.webp
Those are delta 9 gummies they are really good too

Can’t smokeeat anything with thc the paranoia is horrible and I can’t sleep until it wears off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.