Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Brothers and sisters.

Arnold's chest
Platz's legs
Lee's forarms
Ronnie's back

Who has the best ever? Which body part pic have you seen that made you say "that aint fucking right"?

First off...Arnold's chest ... the best? Probably. But I saw a shot of Lee Haney doing a front lat spread and his pecs are so full and developed that they were an inch from touching his chin. No shit...they almost touched his chin.

For Platz and quads...they were impressive. But Vic Richards from the 80s...34 inches of quads!

Mike Christian may of had the best delts ever.

So share your thoughts!

(Chest) Arnold wins platz on legs as far as back Ronnie had the biggest. I think Yates had a superior back though.

slimpickings said:
(Chest) Arnold wins platz on legs as far as back Ronnie had the biggest. I think Yates had a superior back though.
slimpickingsAgreed, Yates is my pick for back. Arnold's chest was amazing, but I think Serge Nubret might have had him there..

N.O.V. said:
Agreed, Yates is my pick for back. Arnold's chest was amazing, but I think Serge Nubret might have had him there..
N.O.V.
Nubret had a chest routine were he would use very very lightweight and would work these ridiculously long sets. Arnold was quoted as seeing him put 115 on the bar and would rep for over 5 minutes. 5 Fuckin Minutes!

Yeah...I have been cursed with Lee Priest syndrome...Good Arms but no Pecs

tunaman7 said:
Nubret had a chest routine were he would use very very lightweight and would work these ridiculously long sets. Arnold was quoted as seeing him put 115 on the bar and would rep for over 5 minutes. 5 Fuckin Minutes!
tunaman7Yeah, I was reading an article that said all he ever did for chest was flat bench low weight. Often like 25 sets at 25 reps. Pretty amazing how he developed a chest like that with such low weight and high reps

Jay Cutler for Lats.....I would add Kai Greene in for those, but his lats got Sooooo damn big, they pretty much lost their appearance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.