Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Appears full well to be happening..

Because of this with the help of the great staff here I'm attempting to get a list of known raw suppliers that wont be effected, I'm sure we wont get them all but just incase a lab can't find raws we can point them in the right direction!

Appears full well to be happening..

Because of this with the help of the great staff here I'm attempting to get a list of known raw suppliers that wont be effected, I'm sure we wont get them all but just incase a lab can't find raws we can point them in the right direction!
GRIMThis is a great idea, thanks for that.

What types of raw suppliers are not supposed to be effected? Ones based outside of china or is there some sort of loophole im not aware of yet?

Like I said all China sources I have been in contact with mainly off of Alibaba say they will be shutting down sales of aas in January, they haven't found a loop hole yet but I believe they will keep looking, too much money involved to let it go.

I contacted European pharmacy that used to be on here and he said he doesn't know of any raw producers around him but we are still trying.

Sure some will, other fade away, knew it wasnt fully gonna end things
But things as we knew them

I saw a video on YouTube with Dave Crosland where he saids that the majority of non licensed raw makers will be affected, and the quality will slip dramatically.
But as far the licensed labs they will still be operating as usual but prices may def increase.
Also that India is already in waits to pick up the slack.
All I know is that the source I use is going to be fully operational which is a good thing!!
I’m sure with the demand there is in the States for Anabolics, the supply will continue. It’s just too lucrative for it to stop.

pretty much my thought what will happen, price good chance of increase but how much, pennies a vial or dollars..
Another thought, possible less selection, some chinese raw places carry a huge variety
what doesnt make sense though getting rid of unlicensed makes quality slip? Should be other way around..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.