The doctor who beat the British General Medical Council by proving that vaccines

F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
The doctor who beat the British General Medical Council by proving that vaccines

http://www.sott.net/article/293997-The-doctor-who-beat-the-British-General-Medical-Council-by-proving-that-vaccines-arent-necessary-to-achieve-health

I totally agree with this. I feel we should attempt to boost our immune systems instead of brewing a vaccine for everything.

morrey said:
Totally disagree. People like this are putting others at risk
morreyWho you kidding........you disagreed just because Hanzo agreed...didn't you?! 😉 I know you did....Lol

TSizemore said:
Who you kidding........you disagreed just because Hanzo agreed...didn't you?! 😉 I know you did....Lol
TSizemore
That may have contributed to the formation of my opinion 😉

My problem is the incredible number of vaccines that are crammed down our throats.The creation of the vaccine was of course for the right reason but has since been replaced by $$ motives.I believe there are 38 vaccines now given to our children by the time they are preteen!! Not including the flu vaccine thats pushed onto us all as a dire need to prevent the flu.

Just crazy.The problem is we have all been brainwashed into thinking we all needs meds to go through life and so little is taught to us about living a healthy life,staying away from as many toxins as we can and actually allowing ourselves to be exposed to some toxins so our bodies can build up a resistance to them on our own.

Yea, it's a tough issue with great points from both sides. On one hand, vaccines for the diseases we can't cure are probably necessary....but the ones like the Influenza are completely useless and a waste of time in my book. Our bodies need to get sick and build immunity to viruses and the such.

TSizemore said:
Yea, it's a tough issue with great points from both sides. On one hand, vaccines for the diseases we can't cure are probably necessary....but the ones like the Influenza are completely useless and a waste of time in my book. Our bodies need to get sick and build immunity to viruses and the such.
TSizemore
Yeah I agree. For certain viruses (measles!!! rubella, polio, hepatitis A and B) it should be legally mandated but for others it should be an option.

TSizemore said:
TSizemore

Thats exactly it brother.Sure vaccines for terminal,incurable diseases I can see but the fuking flu??? Even measles.I dont know how old the rest of you are but when I was a kid the mumps,the measles,the chicken pox,the flu,they were all shit you got and dealt with.When the hell did the measles become a fucking epidemic??? I had them all and guess what? Im still fucking here.So did my siblings,many of my friends,my parents when they were kids,etc,etc,etc.Now theres a shot or pill everytime someone sneezes!!!

Your body has this incredible thing called an immune system and its a muscle just like any other in your body.And how do we grow our muscles?? By working them out.Tearing them down.Putting them through trauma caused by training.Same thing with your immune system.If it never needs a reason to become stronger,it wont and will actually weaken more and more over time.Thats exactly what you do when you live off of meds.

morrey said:
Yeah I agree. For certain viruses (measles!!! rubella, polio, hepatitis A and B) it should be legally mandated but for others it should be an option.
morrey
Absolutely right.FREEDOM is what makes the USA supposedly different from so many other countries out there.The freedom to choose should be left to the parents of children.Not the gov't and big pharma.

morrey said:
Totally disagree. People like this are putting others at risk
morrey
Totally disagree. There is more research completed in the rest of the world than there is in the U.S. There was a collective clinical trial in either New Zealand or Iceland (I can google later) where 8,000 children who were not vaccinated vs even more children who were. Just take a wild guess which group was healthier in the long run.

Most vaccines are CONTAMINATED and it's Frankenstein science, IMO.

morrey said:
morrey
Giving the gov't. more power to run your life than they already have is insane.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back