The fights last night

ironhead

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Last night I went out with a few people to see the fights.

Now don't get me wrong the first three fights were good but each lasted one round.

McGregor vs Diaz went all three rounds but I mean yeah McGregor knocked him on his ass a lot but I feel like Diaz was keeping up with the points pretty well.

Let me know what you think I'm interested.

#teammcgregor

was a good fight, overal. diaz is a sore loser as post fight interview he is blaming his injured knee and rib and whatnot and accusing conor of running. conor beat him fair and square and diaz proved how little sportsmanship he has in him. i am happy for conor to win out of these 2. but overal i prefer fights with big dudes, this is like kids of 160pounds playing around, i wanna see a prima Tyson enter the ring and punch holes in both of them and eat them alive. i am not paying to watch buck60 wanna gangstas fight and cry about it

McGregor landed a ton of leg kicks and it seemed like he was about to TKO him with those kicks.

How close was the decision?

Anonthy Johnson has always impressed with with his sheer power but we will see if he gases again when he goes for the title. When that guy hits you if your lights are still on theres a good chance you are in another dimension. That was the case again. Teixeria was awake but he was dreaming... Fighting the ref after the bell does not score any points lol

Mc Gregor won but it was close. If it was not for round three it would have been a blow out.

Great fights all around

LittleTom said:
Anonthy Johnson has always impressed with with his sheer power but we will see if he gases again when he goes for the title. When that guy hits you if your lights are still on theres a good chance you are in another dimension. That was the case again. Teixeria was awake but he was dreaming... Fighting the ref after the bell does not score any points lol

Mc Gregor won but it was close. If it was not for round three it would have been a blow out.

Great fights all around
LittleTom

Hahah! So true , that ref actually trains kids at Renzo grace at a gym near my town, he's a good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.