The importance of Labs

K

KodiakGrrl

I often see quite posts regarding women's libido, how to improve it, and two things really stick out to me. The first is that almost all the entries are made by men and the second is hardly any mention is made regarding getting labs done.

There are so many factors that affect a woman's libido, not just lack of a hormone(s). The first step in correcting a low libido is getting labs done, having a comprehensive test done to include everything including liver/kidney functioning, cholesterol, mineral levels (especially magnesium, which is essential part of processing that which is released by the endocrine system), thyroid, free thyroid, and the big three, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone.

Getting labs done rules out the physical basis for any issues that one might have including but not limited to: issues sleeping, irritability, memory loss, weight gain, weight loss, dry skin, edema, and low libido.

Once labs have been done and the physiological aspects have been ruled out, it is time to look at other issues. Today's expectations placed on women are much greater than in the past. Women are expected to work, take care of the household duties, watch the children, take care of her man, etc, etc, etc. Add to this the stress of a difficult job, dislike of a job, feeling over whelmed, wanting to have sex or be physically intimate just doesn't make it to the top of the list. Not to mention that for women (as has been pointed out) the menstrual cycle also plays a big role in a woman's libido.

People want to rush in and say "throw some test prop at her" but the issue is that adding testosterone may address a symptom and the physiological aspect but not the emotional aspect. If you haven't noticed, when it comes to sex, women are emotional creatures, we have to "FEEL" like it. If we don't feel in tune with our man or our lives are hectic and we are thinking about what we have to do later or in the morning, having sex isn't going to make it to the list of priorities.

Suggesting that a woman use caber to treat low libido is just downright inexcusable especially without knowledge of labs. Prolactin levels are balanced by progesterone and dopamine. Messing around with caber would/could be disastrous as the cause is usually a tumor.

The real issue here is that we cannot solve "problems" by throwing a substance at it without finding the cause.

Excellent write up. Are women anymore prone than men to having libido issues when using gear?

morrey said:
Excellent write up. Are women anymore prone than men to having libido issues when using gear?
morrey

It would be helpful if you would define issues but if taken in a negative context yes, women can have libido issues A) running deca with exessive or increased prolaction and B) if estrogen is too high or too low. any of these will kill libido

KodiakGrrl said:
It would be helpful if you would define issues but if taken in a negative context yes, women can have libido issues A) running deca with exessive or increased prolaction and B) if estrogen is too high or too low. any of these will kill libido
KodiakGrrl So both men and women are effected simularly when using nandrolone...
Do women experience joint pain relief also?
Everytime you post its so informative, I had no idea women used anything other than primo and anavar until you posted about it...
Good stuff

my wife had labs done after her var and primo cycle. I was surprised to see only a mild spike in her cholesterol. Everything else looked good. I agree with the importance

Kodiak. Correct me if Im wrong but there is one more common out there for women. GH

lith56bigguy said:
my wife had labs done after her var and primo cycle. I was surprised to see only a mild spike in her cholesterol. Everything else looked good. I agree with the importance

Kodiak. Correct me if Im wrong but there is one more common out there for women. GH
lith56bigguy
I forgot yes the wife is currently taking 1iu ED as well...she just started a week ago.

Can you keep a log and update us on how 1IU works? I'm curious about the optimal amount for women.

Her purpose of the GH? Accelerated recovery, add muscle, drop body fat?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.