the least interesting man in the world!

back4more

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Haha and to think cnn is actually reporting on this!

[attachment deleted by admin]

He is a pc of shit for not owning up to the benghazi attack. 4 fucking Americans died, and he cant even tell the parents why? How the fuck can he sleep at night?

he's a spineless talking head.

No different than the others..

GRIM said:
he's a spineless talking head.

No different than the others..
GRIM
Except that he actually gets away with it all. Clinton banging Monica is nothing compared to this shit.

JM750 said:
Except that he actually gets away with it all. Clinton banging Monica is nothing compared to this shit.
JM750IDK if he gets away with it all, tbh Republicans have cried wolf so many times most are simply sick of it.

GRIM said:
IDK if he gets away with it all, tbh Republicans have cried wolf so many times most are simply sick of it.
GRIM
his whole staff gets away with it.
Remember this famous quote from Hilary?

"Who cares at this point?" When she was talking
about Benghazi...

I hate Hillary but that's kinda my point.
Repubs have been crying wolf so much it's sickening.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2013/may/07/context-hillary-clintons-what-difference-does-it-m/

You can select quote and make anything look bad. Repubs have been doing it non stop, along with flat out lying on a level that's simply sickening.

Wont both parties just die already? :/

GRIM said:
I hate Hillary but that's kinda my point.
Repubs have been crying wolf so much it's sickening.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2013/may/07/context-hillary-clintons-what-difference-does-it-m/

You can select quote and make anything look bad. Repubs have been doing it non stop, along with flat out lying on a level that's simply sickening.

Wont both parties just die already? :/
GRIM
I do agree. both equally suck. I'm not for either party. But even if it was a repub prez, I'd still expect to be told the truth about those attacks. and the familys at least deserve that.

if you knew why most of the soldiers in Afghanistan are dying right now it would make you fucking sick.......................................

bengazi don't have shit on it......... Just wait it will come out eventually.

ODINSBLOOD said:
if you knew why most of the soldiers in Afghanistan are dying right now it would make you fucking sick.......................................

ODINSBLOOD
do tell

ODINSBLOOD said:

ODINSBLOOD

Mostly dudes getting shot up by the afghans they are training...... Similar shit used to happen in Iraq, and I can assume it probably still does.....

Thesuperwallaby said:
Mostly dudes getting shot up by the afghans they are training...... Similar shit used to happen in Iraq, and I can assume it probably still does.....
Thesuperwallaby
are you kidding me man that is less than 1/4 of the reason dudes are getting killed over there.. I just got back less than a month ago.. It has nothing to do with green on blue.

and the green on blue was way less predominate in Iraq than in Afghanistan... biggest reason is that in Iraq Ugandans guarded most fobs and larger cops.. Unless you were on a JSS you were never around them fuckers in your living space. In Afghanistan that complete different always has been. They walk around unsecured. they are in the fucking guard towers. and other. Shit.

LOL that was funny..

ODINSBLOOD said:
are you kidding me man that is less than 1/4 of the reason dudes are getting killed over there.. I just got back less than a month ago.. It has nothing to do with green on blue.

and the green on blue was way less predominate in Iraq than in Afghanistan... biggest reason is that in Iraq Ugandans guarded most fobs and larger cops.. Unless you were on a JSS you were never around them fuckers in your living space. In Afghanistan that complete different always has been. They walk around unsecured. they are in the fucking guard towers. and other. Shit.

LOL that was funny..
ODINSBLOOD

I lived in jss's and sometimes just some random house..... Admittedly it has been a while since I was in Iraq, but we always guarded our own shit, and we kicked the IA out of our jss and when they would stop by for meetings we had a guard on them..... Never had the pleasure of going to afghan, but ppl I know that are still in are telling me that's the majority of e casualties, not too sure where exactly they were..... Well anywho, glad I could make u chuckle welcome home.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.