Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkCvHlY4hVA

Anyone else think Piannas arm look stupid, like out of proportion stupid... Not impressed stupid. I think he looks terrible, wouldn't want to look like that ever.

Of course I'm not a fan of just all out huge..all out mass.... so I don't like his look. .. I would rather look like the late Gregg Pitt. .. lean and muscular ...but still could west a suit and tie on the runway

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Piana really ruined his physique which at one time was great. The guy has great genetics. Those arms don't even look close to real. So out of proportion

Did this Rich guy ever compete? I don't know much about him but I've seen him on many different sites. He has some huge fukkin arms. Are they synthol arms? My gawd lol.

anabol69 said:
Did this Rich guy ever compete? I don't know much about him but I've seen him on many different sites. He has some huge fukkin arms. Are they synthol arms? My gawd lol.
anabol69
mr california wasnt he?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.