The Olympics

Lost interest when they started doing all the weird stuff and adding in men to women's stuff. And mocking God. I think they should be boycotted and refunded till it's back to a pure sport thing and evenly matched and like the old school Olympics.

Lost interest when they started doing all the weird stuff and adding in men to women's stuff. And mocking God. I think they should be boycotted and refunded till it's back to a pure sport thing and evenly matched and like the old school Olympics.
GetBig8586The only time I've been watching it is at the gym. They have Olympics on like four TVs. America and China are of course dominating. They both dump billions and billions of dollars into this world stage! Ego boost to the elites!

I love watching the Olympics winter and summer! But this year I was excited and watched the opening ceremony and half way through I changed the channel in disgust! And the next day read and heard I wasn’t the only one, what a disgrace I haven’t watched one second of the Olympics because of that! Gay has been around for centuries the beginning of man so stop slapping us in the face shoving it down our throats it’s nothing new.
I don’t understand why so proud nobody gives a shit! I don’t walk around flexing my muscles talking about working out showing the kids look at me don’t you wanna be like me? Look at me flex flex!!!

haven't watched any of it really, a few minutes of the men's basketball, that's it. I really don't have any interest in it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.