The Role of a Coach

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ive never trained to compete in any type of show and i do not intend to. I workout and am involved in this lifesfyle simply for self satisfaction. That said, i listen to alot of different podcasts and other media about bodybuilding, training, competing, etc. Often times in conversation it will come up the types of protocols that different coaches have had them on or how one coaches protocol differed from another. Obviously the coahbes have them on different training and dieting routines, but the protocols i am refering to are their drug use. There is always conversation about one coach using high amounts of insulin, while one doesnt, one adding in different compounds at certain times while one doesnt use those particular compounds. Etc. Just painting the picture.

So the thing i always wonder about, since ive never been involved with any type of coach, is their true role to a competitor or athlete as it relates to AAS. Obviously some like say matt jansen is working with top tier body builders who been in the game a while and know how to source things themselves. (Or maybe those top coaches are also advising on the best quality gear around to use?) But what about the average guy or girl in the gym who is new to the scene and wants to train for their first show or a 2nd show but never been down the AAS path. Does the coach have a conversation with that new client upon hiring to understand their willingness or resista ce to adding drugs into their prep? Does the coach simply make suggestions on what drugs to use, when, and how much but assume that the client knows how to source everything themselves? What if the client has no connection? Does the coach point them in the direction of how they can source themselves, like an online source board? Or does the coach actually purchase and/or brew themselves and distribute any meeded drugs to the client personally?

My curiosity always gets going when i wonder how a coach can put a mew but determined competitor who wants to prep for a real show, on a protcol if the client never knew how to source AAS on their own. Do they play middle man between a local source and the client?

Years back my wife did 2 shows in bikini class for a very small, local, natural organization here. She liked to workput but never had a real program or diet. She knows NOTHING about steroids or peds and would NEVER try anything. To her, smoking weed is the same as shooting heroin, just to explain her prudeness to drugs in general. She did hire a trainer who coached her for both those shows. Being a natural divosion, it never came up. But i think about someone like her, totally unaware and clueless about peds even if she wanted, what of she did want to go down that path, how would the coach approach tbat if she doesnt know where to biy gear herself?

Just curious my bros - how dpes that side of the industry work?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back