The science of planning & executing a cycle for strength and endurance Athletes!

Jhitman9

Recruit
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What’s up Eg brothers & sisters. Today I’m gonna touch a little on my experience with steroids and being a professional arm wrestler (strength & endurance) sport.

I have been in this sport since 2010. When I first started I was completely natural and lost my first 5 tournaments. I hate losing just like anyone else so this took a toll on me mentally. My thoughts were how is this happening when my training is extreme. No way my opponents were out training me.. I quickly realized they were all on PED. Around 2012 I was introduced to steroids.

My first cycle was astronomical for a first timer to say the least . I said if I’m gonna do it I’m gonna go all in! 800mg t400, 400mg tren e, 50mg ed of Anadrol last three weeks. I ended up placing 3rd at nationals. Which I was excited about. I could have gotten first but at the time I didn’t know that tren an anadrol would absolutely give you insane pumps. Which in an endurance sport is a no go. So after a couple of matches I couldn’t close my hand, for armwrestling this is a crucial part of the sport “hand/forearm”.

I quickly realized there is a Science behind running PED for any sport. From 2012-present day I have achieved multiple national & state titles. I have been on the big stages from winning large sums of money to winning Harley Davidsons. All thanks to experience with PED.

Fast forward to today, I still am coachable with the knowledge of others when it comes to changing things around PED wise. So any input I’m all ears.

That being said as far as endurance goes I usually start the cycle with test p100 eod, npp eod, halo or anavar as oral, l-Cart everyday an maybe a mild mild does of tren a.

For strength- my typical cycle is, sust 1000mg, deca 1000mgs, tren e 400 mg, Anadrol 100mg.

Now to the fun part.. I still to this day have not got the perfect cycle down to where I can have both strength and endurance without having the extreme arm pumps during matches. I have found that fast acting test base works better for me for strength and endurance so that’s a go. Now for the npp or deca that’s up in the air for me. Or maybe there is something that I haven’t tried to replace those? As far as tren goes it absolutely destroys my endurance but the strength part is crazy and much needed. Still haven’t figured out the right dosing on that to balance that out, Or a replacement for tren doubtful. As far as my go to oral it would definitely be halo, but Anadrol gives me crazy strength gains also it just blows me up.

The purpose of this story is to find that perfect balance of strength and endurance. The PERFECT CYCLE! I have not tried EPO, TNE, don’t care to try winny from my studies it makes your tendons brittle which I can’t have in this sport, lots more I haven’t tried.

I’d love to hear from my EG family about your experiences and thoughts!

IMG_1076.jpeg

IMG_1035.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.