The "young gun's" progress

N

NextGen Freak

I'm pretty young...maybe not the youngest, but I haven't been in the scene that long either.

Decided I'd toss up a few pictures so everyone can put a pic to the name. This is my 1.5 years progress from 185 to 252 down to 225. Three years ago I weighed 160lbs.

Picture 1: 185lbs training 2-3 months

Picture 2: 232 with decently clean diet (test e 500/week tren a, mast p, test p 100/day)

Picture 3: 247 not the best diet (test e 250/week * tren e 800/week)

Pictures 4 & 5: 252lbs and eating 7000 calories a day of whatever I wanted
(test e 500/week * tren e 400/week * mast p 400/week)

Picture 6: 225lbs first time ever off cycle...still eating whatever I want around 4000 calories

[attachment deleted by admin]

Second pick at 238 is looking bad ass brother! Fucking great job!

Nice work Brother Nextgen! Looking JACKED! I love Tren but I think
you love her more. Awesome jobe mane! Thats what I call hard
work! Karma UP mane! ;D

looking good! ALL GHEY! 😛

Re: The "young gun's" progress

Mother of pearl!! Hell yeah what a transformation. I love it, but now, sadly, I have to hate you. JK. You are definitely a nextgenfreak

Congrats man.. awesome gains and you stayed lean throughout. Fantastic progress britha

killinit88 said:
Is your goal to compete?
killinit88
I would like to compete in 15-16 months. I'm comin back off a serious slipped disc issue so I'll be powerlifting (cube and hatch) for 4 months, bodybuilding (training with an MHP sponsored athlete) for 7 months, and then cutting slowly for 3-5 months depending on show time (under full watch of a pro physique competitor - she's a monster!)

NextGen Freak said:
I would like to compete in 15-16 months. I'm comin back off a serious slipped disc issue so I'll be powerlifting (cube and hatch) for 4 months, bodybuilding (training with an MHP sponsored athlete) for 7 months, and then cutting slowly for 3-5 months depending on show time (under full watch of a pro physique competitor - she's a monster!)
NextGen Freak
As JM would say photos or she ain't real-lol

You definitely have a good frame to build on. Love seeing the results of hard work kudos to you nextgen... 😉

Damn man you blew the fuck up! Good job!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.