There should be a tatted division champion

Not in my humble opinion...I think sometimes tats can enhance a look
BambinoI agree but what are you looking for when judging.....what is the priority.....the enhancement that the tats give, the artwork, the over all physique......what is included when judging?

Anybody agree ? Would be great for Tha sport
BambinoI get where youre coming from, but honestly it would be more of competition for the tatt artist than the bodybuilder, not sure how you'd fit it in with a competition that is generally based on the hard work of the contestant rather than someone else. Granted there could be a general asthetics for overall look other than just physique , but combo of tatt artist and contestant that work together toward both physique and tatted up look, but i dont think it would fit well within the bbuilding competition circles lol. a lot of regret tatts out there, also the bronzer really dies down teh tatt work.

I get where youre coming from, but honestly it would be more of competition for the tatt artist than the bodybuilder, not sure how you'd fit it in with a competition that is generally based on the hard work of the contestant rather than someone else. Granted there could be a general asthetics for overall look other than just physique , but combo of tatt artist and contestant that work together toward both physique and tatted up look, but i dont think it would fit well within the bbuilding competition circles lol. a lot of regret tatts out there, also the bronzer really dies down teh tatt work.
kragonI hear you man ..! Overall aesthetics..agreed about the tat artists work ..I'm just sayin man Tha whole world is tatted ..u feel me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.