Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
and ask for something ive always HATED
A spot/lift off on heavy bench

Its known one side of mine is junk, well that arm is horrid but even worse is my delt I cant even lift arm above my head without weight
When ever I go heavy esp at my gym as their rack sucks I exert all my energy/strength just to unwrack the bar

Have a feeling its truly keeping me back

Gonna focus a bit more on strength in that area of lift but might suck it up and ask for a lift off when going heavy

Man, doing PLing, a good handout is very important. Espec for me cuz I got short arms and can hardly get it off most racks alone lol. I can do it myself on a good adjustable rack, all the way up to mid 300's. But I'm always a few reps short of when I get a handout. It takes a lot of gas to do it yourself.
I never realized how picky I was with handouts until I started getting into heavy weight.

Man, doing PLing, a good handout is very important. Espec for me cuz I got short arms and can hardly get it off most racks alone lol. I can do it myself on a good adjustable rack, all the way up to mid 300's. But I'm always a few reps short of when I get a handout. It takes a lot of gas to do it yourself.
I never realized how picky I was with handouts until I started getting into heavy weight.
Snakemanexactly and this rack SUCKS tbh esp with my 'gimpiness' its def not made for benching. Even those with no issues have a problem
I can get so much more up if I set the bench up a bit away from the rack as the hooks or whatever you call them I hit going up unless careful
But trying to focus on that AND lifting heavy weight is like FUCK

exactly and this rack SUCKS tbh esp with my 'gimpiness' its def not made for benching. Even those with no issues have a problem
I can get so much more up if I set the bench up a bit away from the rack as the hooks or whatever you call them I hit going up unless careful
But trying to focus on that AND lifting heavy weight is like FUCK
GRIMYeah, I'm lucky now. My gym has 4 or 5 competition racks, 3 are made by ghost, very nice.
I'm hard headed too sometimes when it comes to asking for help. Gotta get over it and decide what is more important. Lifting more or "not bothering ppl". I require a lot of help w bench but then I'm quick to help others strip a bar when they r done or get side spot or whatever

Yeah, I'm lucky now. My gym has 4 or 5 competition racks, 3 are made by ghost, very nice.
I'm hard headed too sometimes when it comes to asking for help. Gotta get over it and decide what is more important. Lifting more or "not bothering ppl". I require a lot of help w bench but then I'm quick to help others strip a bar when they r done or get side spot or whatever
Snakemanwe have one and for benching it sucks. rows, shrugs, squats ok
but damn you can press more on equipment built for the move

I might be a gimp but won first last year in a county competition for bench. Far cry from what I used to press. Comp is in about a month again so gotta get my numbers up
Dealing with lack of sleep, injuries etc on top of gimpness but Im gonna give it my all 🙂

I might be a gimp but won first last year in a county competition for bench. Far cry from what I used to press. Comp is in about a month again so gotta get my numbers up
Dealing with lack of sleep, injuries etc on top of gimpness but Im gonna give it my all
GRIM

I'm the one at the gym that will just jump behind someone if I see them pushing with no spot because I never have one but there's a few of the bigger dudes at my gym that'll jump in and help me

I'm the one at the gym that will just jump behind someone if I see them pushing with no spot because I never have one but there's a few of the bigger dudes at my gym that'll jump in and help me
Dustined83I HATE spots tbh I never do more than I know I can do. The lift off on this rack though the issue. How I wish my right side would come back. Ill never press 5+ plates again but hoping to hit 400s at least

Man I used to wanna do 4 plates. Never have and won't now. I'm too old for that mess lol

I'm 37 in a month or a little more. Def not feeling in my 20s anymore

I'm 37 in a month or a little more. Def not feeling in my 20s anymore
Dustined83I feel ya brother. 56 here and certainly no young buck either., as Father Time is not kind to me at all.

I feel ya brother. 56 here and certainly no young buck either., as Father Time is not kind to me at all.
IronFox33 was actually my strongest most jacked but then all that went away so building with what i have.
age, injuries, health, gimpness makes it tough but that much more rewarding

nobody around for lift off today, tried adding 10 pounds. was going up ok then a fucking cramp in low back!
Racked the weight 1/2 way up, HATE when I cramp lifting
Usually its my leg, always on my bad side its just another fun thing to deal with
Pretty sure id of had it had I not cramped, will try later this week or early next

nobody around for lift off today, tried adding 10 pounds. was going up ok then a fucking cramp in low back!
Racked the weight 1/2 way up, HATE when I cramp lifting
Usually its my leg, always on my bad side its just another fun thing to deal with
Pretty sure id of had it had I not cramped, will try later this week or early next
GRIMYou will get it G, drink you some pickle juice before workout for sodium and electrolytes...🙂, you probably have that covered though along with taurine.

You will get it G, drink you some pickle juice before workout for sodium and electrolytes...🙂, you probably have that covered though along with taurine.
Thordifferent cramp issue, bad stroke side fights against weight

no cramp today, weight i tried monday went up like butter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.