thinking the tren has took over maybe time yo get off

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Been on for about 7 Weeks now and last night I just started crying out of no where about my kid cause I don't get to see her much and I been thinking about suicide a lot also I'm losing my job i just feel like I hit rock bottom maybe it's time to just say fuck the tren I do have npp and mast but I don't know I really could use some help right now :/

Might be the right thing to do bro. I just ran it for 12 weeks, I was in paranoia stages slightly also. Make the right call bro........

please post threads in correct sections...

come off , remember you're ok, life's good even when things are not going so great. you will see her soon, people like your daughter need you around even when the courts limit the time so no hurting yourself.

Time to come off bro. Once the tren clears, so will your head. Just make sure you keep on a TRT dosage of test so you don't crash and feel worse.

Things will smooth out with your life, just give it some time. Suicide is not the answer, especially if you have a little girl. If anything, be strong for her. You can make it through this bro.

Magnesium will really help calm the nerves. Id suggest magnesium glycinate since it's the least likely to cause gastrointestinal irritation. It'll also help you sleep.

Hope you feel better soon.

-Erik

Good advice brothers and Eric nailed it. Run a TRT dose or higher. Don't go cold turkey

Wth is your guy's test doseage at? I've never had tren affect me that way...... I keep my test at 200 and my tren at 600-700....
I've heard of people turning I to little bitches and having their nips hurt. ....and they all were running massive amounts of test with their tren....

Yes, drop the tren.

Tren, npp and deca all convert to progesterones, and progesterones are bad news.

My wife is the sweetest person I've every known, but progesterones make her a lunatic!!!
It has happened twice, once 20 years ago taking the depot provera birth control shot, and about 6 years ago taking over-the-counter wild yam progesterone cream.
A lunatic I tell you!!!

Like Erik and Tuna said go TRT not cold turkey.

And like misterB said, your daughter needs you here, to love her and be that rock for her, and to let her know that she is beautiful inside and out.
Everything is going to be fine brother.

I just prayed for you.
GODSPEED!!!

Gear affects everyone differently Woe mentally and physically bro. First time I used test after coming off I went into a little depression.

I love Tren , and it just makes me pissed off , but that's me .
Get off if ur having those thoughts !
And remember , it's not about u anymore , it's about ur daughter !!!

Bro life has its ups and downs. It's rough and painful at times. Whenever you feel down try to be positive and find someone to talk to. I'm new here but seems I'm already a part of a new family.

An interesting little post I found on another forum in regards to prolactin. ... This is page 2 of 2 of alpha pharma pamphlet from parabolin. Read what it states with supplementing t3 to eliminate a cause in prolactin

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1438734207635.webp
    uploadfromtaptalk1438734207635.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 29
Tren is not for everyone brother and if you are getting like that it's best to drop it. Tren and I have a love hate relationship but I can only Run Tren E, Tren A makes me go nuts, and gives me Anxiety through the roof.

Tren E still makes me a little snappy , sweat , heart burn , vivid dreams , libido is through the roof I really love it pro's to it's cons.

One thing I have learned is to stay away from Ace. Live and learn I guess. I hope you figure it out brother, you ever need anything I am a pm away.

im on low dose of tren e and test E atm.... Making me a moody angry fuck myself... Im kinda always a pessimist... But on tren its 10x as bad lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.