Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I had another leg infection got bigger than a baseball more softball

Was partially on the scar from my leg surgery

Well I woke up thinking I pissed my pants

Nope it broke through the scar!

Blanket covered in puss, walk to bathroom floor covered hop in shower push blood/puss out for several minutes. Its continuing to ooze still!

I had another leg infection got bigger than a baseball more softball

Was partially on the scar from my leg surgery

Well I woke up thinking I pissed my pants

Nope it broke through the scar!

Blanket covered in puss, walk to bathroom floor covered hop in shower push blood/puss out for several minutes. Its continuing to ooze still!
GRIM
Damn! I feel you though, this cancer had every scrap turning into an acute infection requiring hospitalization. I shit you not. Watched a tear in my cuticle shoot red lines up my arm and into my neck within 20 hrs of cutting it to close lmao. Finger looked like a fuckin Franks Hot Link over cooked

How’s it feeling now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn! I feel you though, this cancer had every scrap turning into an acute infection requiring hospitalization. I shit you not. Watched a tear in my cuticle shoot red lines up my arm and into my neck within 20 hrs of cutting it to close lmao. Finger looked like a fuckin Franks Hot Link over cooked

How’s it feeling now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JDizzle619feels much better but still oozing like mad, gonna give it weekend if not better dr time

View previous replies…
Hard to see in pic. Was actually much larger angle doesn't.show it. But before it popped.20190801_233008.webp

What it looks like now20190809_203816.webp

HOLY SHIT MAN! OUCH.

Looks like it hurts bad man.
Mickna dont hurt at all really anymore

those holes where it popped out because of the pressure about size of pen or marker cap the big one
all the way through to muscle

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.