Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Already posted went from 236 to 253 in no time.
It was actually Thursday to Tuesday not even a week
Well Tuesday til today shed back down to 239
Now I know its mainly water BUT I took nothing, did nothing etc to shed or gain such an EXTREME amount

Then today I get a light workout in, well my gimp side of course doesn't allow heavy but first 3 sets of bench
245x12 warm up, 275x6, 295x3 Easily had more in be but no spotter.
I had been struggling now strength finally coming back a bit.

Now why I bring this in am I the only one who sees that extreme of gain, then loss being a bit odd to have a good strength day?

Only thing I can think my body so shocked from extreme gym times 8 hours most days down to nothing and now maybe hour and a half

Food about the same, maybe 1 extra bowl of oats eating out of boredom

One of the best methods of muscle growth is any type of variation from your 'normal' routine. Whether it be changing a movement, tempo, ROM, or even time of day, you are altering your muscle memory.

I go in and like todays leg day. I have just a basic idea of what im doing. Always a compound movement. Heavy squats lets say. Then build around it. Walking lunges. Leg extensions. Leg curls. 1 leg romanian dead lifts. Calves. I figure if i have no idea what im doing that day then my body definately dont. #shockmuscle

i get that BUT my concern is the MASSIVE weight gain/loss
That is not normal.

Again my concern and point is the MASSIVE almost 40 pound fluctuation inside a week.
I only added having a decent strength day because of the massive weight difference in my eyes shows something is wrong big time health wise so shocked strength was ok

As long as it is not a massive amount of water weight , ut yes laying off an extreme workout that is over taxing will cause muscle gain but not to that extreme.
How is your blood pressure bro, no swelling at the ankles, man that kind of sounds like the start of an arterial blockage but I hope not, they implant a stent for that. Just saying don't want to worry you to much but you need to be sure.

I know I am eating out of boredom so not going to weigh myself...LOL

Im gonna continue watching and if needed contact dr
TY for all who responded just that severe of weight fluctuation freaked me out a bit lmfao
GainZ good 😛

I actually experienced a lot of bloating and noticeable edema over a period of days maybe 2 months ago. I had been taking 800mg ibuprofen 3x a day for a couple of months after I snapped my wrist (just kept hurting- still does - oh well). Anyway I did some googling and realized that NSAIDs are known to cause edema. As soon as I dropped the ibuprofen the water dropped off over a period of 2-3 days. I was probably up 15 pounds from that.

went down to 237, friday.
saturday morning wo
AFTER the workout i was 250
13 pound+ gain in a day
this def isn't right...
Im not doing anything to explain this type of extreme fluctuation

Last edited:
I'm getting stronger just off test prop 2 weeks in. Basic diet and lifting stronger was 198 now I'm 204. Cool w that

You better go to the doc and get checked out g. Something’s off there those fluctuations are not normal.

I agree bro
I know its water but that's still huge and so not healthy

Fuck its saturday. That gain was in ONE day!

No it's still there ha!!! Y'all ever notice ima bit crazy ? Like mf's think idk sure I do. I been through a lot a whole lot most of it brought on myself but it made me who I am and am not ashamed of it. I put grim in a headlock if I ever see him

Yea hit the Dr bro, sounds to much like conjestive heart failure or kidney failure when you blow up like that. Could be something different but those two just come to the front of the line when I thiunk about water retention to that extreme.

an actual dr scale beam type and a digital thats always been accurate to my docs

2 scales both showing same fluctuations
was 10 pounds down this am

few pounds is 1 thing. This extreme another
never have i had this extreme

242 this am was 253+ before bed...
I am going to watch it, update etc and see about dr

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.