This is just wrong

WTF 49'r you want a cake like that?

Oh my gawd. There are 3 little girls watching her do that. How freaking stupid!!! Shit, if some people actually had a brain, they'd take it out and play with it!!

Yeah well what really pisses me off about it is the black penis is huge compared to the white one! Wtf?

Walker said:
Yeah well what really pisses me off about it is the black penis is huge compared to the white one! Wtf?
Walkerinspecting are ya?

It's just obvious...I know you'd already spotted it!

What pisses me off is a Mexican chick choosing a white one just because ours are alot smaller thats b.s

Obviously a classy family.... And people wonder why our children are screwed up in the head lol

Fucking nasty dirty ass bitch right there! Hoenstly wtf is wrong with some dirty bitches, with there fucking children there, like they dont know whats going on, STUPID FUCK OF ASS BITCH!

That really is sad... Those lil girls are wide eyed to. Who the fuck puts shit out like out in front of the kids???

I barely even let my 11 yr old watch rated R movies lol that is pretty sick I swear me and her are done now! 😛

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.