this is some bull$hit..lol

Junky87

"Go Hard or Go Home!!!"
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
http://www.sott.net/article/271748-Father-sentenced-to-6-months-in-jail-for-paying-too-much-child-support

That is some bullshit!!! Fucking deadbeat dads all over the place and she goes after this cat?? WTF is wrong with our society today??

makes you wonder and hope there is more to the story.

Otherwise a grade A moron judge

There has to be more to this story that we are not hearing bro!

I don't know how legit this is.. It's also on the fox Houston website... I would be pretty bullshit if that was me...

I wouldn't doubt this. there has been a few Stupid judge incidences in Houston lately.

Dumb, Bullshit for sure. Who gives a fuk if he overpayed, his ex bitching about that? She's a stupid bitch if so.

I agree with BIGBOSS, there has to be more to the story, this just doesn't make sense, and if It's true, she needs to be removed from the bench. I loved my son too much so send me to jail. WTF!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.