this kicks ass

morrey said:
Who here can dunk? Or even touch the rim? 8)
morrey
I used to be able to dunk, and I'm only 6'1". The only problem I had was not being able to palm, yeah, I dunked 2 handed. The way I got my hops, besides being able to jump naturally, was through my awesome flexibility via lifelong martial arts, especially Tae Kwon Do. Ahh, the good old days.

Hanzo said:
morrey said:
morrey
I used to be able to dunk, and I'm only 6'1". The only problem I had was not being able to palm, yeah, I dunked 2 handed. The way I got my hops, besides being able to jump naturally, was through my awesome flexibility via lifelong martial arts, especially Tae Kwon Do. Ahh, the good old days.
you mean back when you were young and still had all your own teeth and hair? 😉

TSizemore said:
Hanzo said:
morrey said:
morrey

Yeah, you can identify with that, right? 😉

I still have all my pearly whites, and most of my hair, but I surely can't jump as high.
I was still dunking when I was 30. ;D

Hanzo said:
TSizemore said:
Hanzo said:
morrey said:
morrey

I still have all my pearly whites, and most of my hair, but I surely can't jump as high.
must not be from the south! 😛

GRIM said:
Hanzo said:
TSizemore said:
Hanzo said:
morrey said:
morrey

must not be from the south! 😛

Haha .... or Britain. ;D

HG told me before injury he had a 36" vertical. It put him elbow high with the rim. That's redic!!

I need to show this to my son. He 14 stands 6' 1" and is about 6 months from slamming the ball. We are working on his vertical with his basketball trainer and weight trainer now. We want him slamming for this fall 8th grade basketball team.

Buck said:
I need to show this to my son. He 14 stands 6' 1" and is about 6 months from slamming the ball. We are working on his vertical with his basketball trainer and weight trainer now. We want him slamming for this fall 8th grade basketball team.
Buck8th grade dunking. Holy crap!! Keep is posted!

RockShawn said:
HG told me before injury he had a 36" vertical. It put him elbow high with the rim. That's redic!!
RockShawnThat's cause he's already 10'2''!! He can really dunk on his tippy toes! 😛

TSizemore said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawnThat's cause he's already 10'2''!! He can really dunk on his tippy toes! 😛
HG is at least 10'2", maybe a little taller. He's a big man!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TSizemore said:
Hanzo said:
morrey said:
morrey
hahaha, that is one hell of a backhanded compliment!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.