This what i ask

Spartacus LTD

https://www.enhancegenetics.com/index.php?action=d
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I know im new here. I am happy to be here!
I was one for a day and now accusations have destroyed my tiny rep i started to gain.
I know as everyone says im new no reviews, IM trying to do that.. Im offering free shit to get reviews. What scammer does that?
Yes my prices are low, But to get people to try us out if my prices are not lower why try me??? Yeah they are lower to give the opportunity to try us out. People say it not possible to make gear at 600... Why tell me structurally why you cant..... @ 800-900 you have nothing but raw and very little oil. I use guicol in my gear thats high.. Thats what its made for..
I am not here to scam any one. I have already sent packs out and i got shafted withdrew payment.... But every EVER sponsor starts some were.... IM here trying to make my start. Thank you SpartacusLTD

and as i've stated before no one should be jumping the gun with the negative things already. although i understand trying to warn us bros but without solid proof, or experience, it shouldn't have came up that way. and the way I see it you already got a few orders out that some people will be reviewing and also more like myself excited and willing to do so as well. welcome spartacus.

Well said Spartacus.I truly hope that you are not what others think you are and do build a long and prosperous career here.Ive never understood why anyone would scam anyway? There is lots of money to make on boards like this by doing good by members so why fuk it up? For a one time score of little $$?? Makes no sense to me.I guess I worry more about dollars over pennies and see the long term money over the one time.Have t be an idiot to think otherwise.

Either way,once members get their packs,please all of you post up once you try it out.Money has already been sent from you guys,so lets all hope that you get what you ordered.

Spartacus LTD said:
I know im new here. I am happy to be here!
I was one for a day and now accusations have destroyed my tiny rep i started to gain.
I know as everyone says im new no reviews, IM trying to do that.. Im offering free shit to get reviews. What scammer does that?
Yes my prices are low, But to get people to try us out if my prices are not lower why try me??? Yeah they are lower to give the opportunity to try us out. People say it not possible to make gear at 600... Why tell me structurally why you cant..... @ 800-900 you have nothing but raw and very little oil. I use guicol in my gear thats high.. Thats what its made for..
I am not here to scam any one. I have already sent packs out and i got shafted withdrew payment.... But every EVER sponsor starts some were.... IM here trying to make my start. Thank you SpartacusLTD
Spartacus LTDRespect to you sir.... My comments on the thread referred to were in no way meant to be inflammatory or pointing your way bro..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.