Those that have kiddos

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So what are your kids asking for Christmas or santa this year? I need to hit the lottery just for my one!! She wants Iphone 5 Flatscrren for her room. Ipad (she already had 3) pogo stick water bed...I could go on forever. I just bought her a new atv 4-wheeler 125cc a helmet got the pogo stick and and the tablet. Kid aint easy on my pockets but she's worth every penny Daddy's girl all day 🙂

My 16yr old is getting smart he put evrything he wanted in my Amazon cart and told me that was his list...the younger ones are moms job...daddy wants jelly bean implants for mama🙂

My kids out of the clear blue stopped talking to me over a month ago. they aint getting shit from me for xmas. Try swallowing that.

Mine hasn't said a word to me in months but he still wants a shitload :/

My son's 3 and saids he wants dinosaurs !!!
I love my kid !!! He also wants cars, trains, and candy hahahaha .
And I'll throw in outfits and clothes cuz my little dude is growing !!!
Hope everyone has a good Christmas !!!

Hey Rico can u tell Santa Heisenberg to bring me some gear, I been good !!! ;D

GRIM said:
Mine hasn't said a word to me in months but he still wants a shitload :/
GRIM
My daughters mother has tried to put bad shit in her head about me a few times. Over the years however actions have spoke louder than her mommas words. I still look out for my X just because that's my lil girls momma out respect for my baby girl and she knows it.

My son is 4 months old but if he could talk I would get him anything he wanted!

Dago said:
My daughters mother has tried to put bad shit in her head about me a few times. Over the years however actions have spoke louder than her mommas words. I still look out for my X just because that's my lil girls momma out respect for my baby girl and she knows it.
Dago
Exactly! Someone is feeding my kids shit.

JM750 said:
Exactly! Someone is feeding my kids shit.
JM750So, you're gonna let whatever they're hearing be proved right? Show them what they're hearing is absolute crap!! Unless, there's some kind extenuating circumstances that we don't know about..... ???

Torres said:
My son's 3 and saids he wants dinosaurs !!!
I love my kid !!! He also wants cars, trains, and candy hahahaha .
And I'll throw in outfits and clothes cuz my little dude is growing !!!
Hope everyone has a good Christmas !!!

Hey Rico can u tell Santa Heisenberg to bring me some gear, I been good !!! ;D
Torres
Dinosaurs that's awesome.

I remember when my boy was little, it was choochoo trains. Now it's tablets, cell phones and other tech crap. My lil girl (4) just wants jewels and barbie dolls, like rockshawn wants...

I'll take a double dose of food, sex and silence.

I have a beautiful 3 year old lil girl. We are getting her my baby can read. Abc mouse. That nobi tablet for kods and who knows what else......wife is amped for this xmas cause shes old enough to understand santa ect..

Blueedge said:
I have a beautiful 3 year old lil girl. We are getting her my baby can read. Abc mouse. That nobi tablet for kods and who knows what else......wife is amped for this xmas cause shes old enough to understand santa ect..
Blueedge
Mine is almost 12 and smart I mean really smart honor roll a few times now and hustles me for it. We agreed on a set amount of money I give her for every A A+ B B+ honor roll etc..she had it all added up what kind of grades she needed to get that paper and sure enough grades are steadily coming up. Wait til yours gets a lil older your in for it dad

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.